October 31, 2014 | 1652 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - constellation glossimer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by sweetsera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've always been an avid fan of makeup, but never liked putting lipgloss because I detest the sticky feeling of it (think cheap glu-ey textured lipgloss). So, I could only envy girls with glossy and plump lips, something which lipstick could never do! My first ever lipgloss I got as a gift after being crazy for makeup for years was a Dior Ultrashine. And boy did it change my views on lipgloss! Not only was it not sticky, it was moisturising to the lips!

So, I stepped into the Chanel store at MBS Singapore one day and stumbled upon their collection of lipgloss . I have always been looking for a in the face glitter kind of lipgloss in a nude base, since my Dior one was more of a glossy peach with barely there glitter. So I told the SA the effect I wanted and she recommended this shade to me. At first, I was a little sceptical abt it, but aft trying it on, I immediately changed my mind and fell in love with it! (:

Although the glitter is very obvious, it doesn't look a tad what Singaporeans would call an "ah lian" (Singaporean version of a female teenage gangster)! In fact, it looks very classy. I also love how the glitter looks like a rainbow and changes it's colour at different angles! Definitely my staple makeup item now. Because the glitter is so obvious, it is great for nights out as well. Definitely wont hesitate to get it again if it runs out. ^^

The only setback about this though is that the glitter can be a little hard to get off my lips and it gets a little messy while removing because the glitter is very obvious. However, it is not a major issue for me. Although some people claim tt it can bleed into their lips, i have not encountered anything like tt with this product so far while using it on a daily basis. Expensive, retailing at SGD$42 at Chanel Makeup Stores. But definitely worth the buy! (:

Last but not least, I love how the packaging is air tight when the cap is on, so it does not leak out to the sides of the opening when placed horizontally, unlike the Dior one i have. Saves a whole mess when applying! (: Very moiturising to the lips too. (:

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by reneeschex

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Didn't do much for me. I couldn't justify keeping it when I have Seashell which looks similiar but has more color payoff. To me, Constellation is a clear gloss with flecks. That's it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2009 1:30:00 AM More reviews by joy18

I'm not the biggest fan of lipglosses because I hate that sticky feeling. This lipgloss goes on smoothly and has good staying power. Plus it's so pretty and I can use it for casual events or even for nights out. I wouldn't buy it again myself considering the hefty price tag, but would love it as a gift. One tip though, never use this without liner because the glitter will bleed from your lips if you eat or drink. It's one experience you can do without.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 1:45:00 PM More reviews by luvsbrdeddragns

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love this lipgloss! It's kind of a clear peach shade with multicolor sparkles. Sounds obnoxious, but it's not. Very pretty. I have pigmented lips so it shows up better on me than on my sister, who has no color in her lips. Chanel should make it perm. I thought the new MAC Dazzleglasses were going to be similar, but they aren't. Constellation is much prettier.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2008 2:07:00 AM More reviews by kikidaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous shimmery pale peachy pink colour. Great for a nude lip, makes my lips look really plump.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2007 3:40:00 PM More reviews by EJMcCull

It pains me to see a Chanel product get a whopping 0% so I had to add my two cents on this one. A LOVELY color - fun, sparkly peach - that somehow still doesn't give adults that 13-year old glitter look. It's chanel magic, perhaps? How do they do it?! :) To make this tube relly worth its money ($25) it's best to apply a simple layer of lip liner (i like chanel natural - or is it neutral?) underneath the gloss. the difference is unbelievable. The lip gloss really pops and your lips look fabulous! Also, because this product is a more neutral color, the eyes can really be done up when you wear it and you still won't look overdone. At the same time, this will brighten up a flatter or casual look. You can't lose -- just be sure to use in combo with liner :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2007 6:54:00 PM More reviews by evie1121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My first Chanel Glossimer is constellation glossimer from the galaxy collection.

It's not overly sticky, moisturizing, a great lipgloss.

Unfortunately this color doesn't show up on my pigmented lips, this is the only downside of this lipgloss.

But i do love the shimmery aspect of this lipgloss.

I'm NC25 with pigmented lips.

here's the l/g color:

here's constellation on my pigmented lips:

ingredients
C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS POLYBUTENE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, SILICA, PROPYLPARABEN, TIN OXIDE, PEG 8, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ASCORBIC ACID, CITRIC ACID [+/- (MAY CONTAIN) CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7 LAKE) CI15985 ( YELLOW 6 LAKE) CI 17200 (RED 33 LAKE) CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) CI 42090 ((BLUE 1 LAKE) CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE) CI 75470 (CARMINE) CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDIES) CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) MICA]
continued >>