Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Espresso

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Used this eyeliner forever and I love it! I have a very active lifestyle and live in a very humid climate, even after 12 or more hours this eyeliner is still the same as when I first put it on. I always have people asking what I wear because it lasts. It doesn't come off until I take it off, even when swimming, any eye makeup remover easily takes it off

Lovely colour!so unique but subtle at the same time!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have tried every sort of eyeliner there is, shiesdo, revlon, estee lauder, bobbi brown, mavala, christian dior, make up for ever, clinque, lancome,max factor....from liquid liners, kohl pencils and so on. I have found the chanel to be the smoothest and the longest lasting. I have dry eyes so put eyedrops in through the day and find that this is the best waterproof one. I have dark features but find the espresso looks more stylish and less severe then the black on me as it is a real dark brown. I have bought a few in case they discontinue this line so you could say it is my HG.

This eyeliner is really nice. I've worn this every day for the last seven days and I'm very impressed. I tight line and use it on my upper lash line. It lasts all day, 10+ hours.

My face wash does a good job of removing most of the liner. Afterwards I swipe over each eye lightly with Lancome Bi facil and the rest easily comes off.

I'm going back to pick more colors.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a HG for me, it's a nice rich brown shade which is not too dark for my pale complexion. It is a neutral brown which is also great for me as a lot of brown eyeliners can be too warm or have too much red in them which makes me look like I've been crying. I see some reviews say it doesn't glide easily but I find this shade to be lovely and creamy and apply smoothly. I also have the black one and it's not as easy to apply. It can be smudged nicely immediately after application and then once it has set it does not budge till I remove it with a bi-phase eye makeup remover.

This is my very first try with Chanel product and it's a bit hit! This is my true love with dark brown black eyeliner!!!! My eyelids are a bit oil but this one never runs out from my eyelids even in summer. I have already repurchased one. It's just...somehow expensive but it's Chanel. Easy to apply and stay there for the whole day, this is my perfect one.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

The color is a cool/neutral dark brown. Its not creamy this one, and that was a problem...it tugs at dry lids so be sure to use a primer/moisturizer. Also the color comes out richer when the lids are not so dry.

This eyeliner really STAYS, even on my semi hooded eyes. I dont have a line from my lashline to my upper part of my lid. I do not have to touch up with it smudging. All of that is wonderful, but the only problem is the richness of the color fades throughout the day. The dark cool brown becomes brown/grey and then transparent like.

Overall, I will be buying again mostly on its non smudging ability but not looking forward to the PRICE.

I really do not know how to use this product. It seems like no matter how much I try to put on it doesn't look like I am wearing anything. I am scared to use the sharpener because I don't want it to eat the product. Oh well.

Love Love Love!!! I purchased the #50 in Jade for a beach vacation. I have very oily skin, that I blot throughout the day and the waxy finish to this liner is amazing. I was originally looking for a liquid waterproof liner and heard about the Make-Up Forever version but I still think the Chanel is the winner. Its a bit expensive but does the trick. With oily fair skin you want somthing that stays put and lasts all day. I would definitly buy this again.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Darn it, I was hoping this wouldn't be so great! It's so expensive, but really the best stick waterproof eyeliner I've tried. I bought it at Duty Free and will probably try to continue to reduce the cost a bit. The twist-up sturdy tube is practical, the shade is flexible and it doesn't budge. It's a lighter dark brown with a light hand, dark brown if you press harder. No reddish tones to make me look sick. I have hazel eyes, light skin and very dark hair- it looks perfect with a heavier hand. I can nap, swim, leave it on overnight and it won't budge, but it removes easily. I use tubing mascara, so a bit of soap takes this off, no remover necessary. Most tried-and-true eyeliners smudge on me (ie: MAC, Bobbi Brown Gel), this truly works! Of note, the black version doesn't last as long and smudges a bit.UPDATE: Words can't express how much I love this eyeliner. I've had a chance to use it in more testing situations and it passed with flying colors. NO smudging ever, no running, actually stays on waterline (no other eyeliner will dependably do this, gel, liquid or stick) and is so easy to remove. This comes right off with warm water and Spectrojel, not even a smear left behind. I will definitely continue buying this despite the cost! I also tried Cassis, which has excellent lasting power too. I tossed the black one, since it smudged quite a bit. Looking forward to trying Celadon or Jade when I hit Duty Free next. UPDATE: I feel so disloyal, but finally found a cheaper alternative that performs a bit better. Vasanti's Kajal Extreme liner is under $20 CDN and stays on my waterline better. I still love this and will use it, but the price hurts!

Top Rated Chanel Products