August 20, 2014 | 1941 users online

Foundations - Estee Lauder - Minute Make Up Stick [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2008 7:58:00 PM More reviews by sm89

Loved this! Looked so natural. It was easy to apply with the stick! It was a creamy foundation, in a good way. It was easy to blend. It lasted all day. Was very shocked when I found out it was discontinued!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2008 7:27:00 PM More reviews by goodtiger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Such a shame this has been d/c'd. Even if you can't find your exact shade (even if you could find it at all!) this goes on so sheer that just about any shade could work. Easily buildable coverage and creamy texture that lasts all day. Fills in pores for a flawless finish. I use my fingers to apply but a brush/sponge would work too. So nice to throw into your bag and take on a flight. I found #01 Sunlight, and even tho it looks too light in the tube I can make it work on my NC20-25 skin by adding Chanel Rose Bronze blush and a dusting of Cargo blu_ray powder. Seriously, why did they ever stop making this????? =(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2007 6:49:00 PM More reviews by DontTickleMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this stick foundation. Its light and has buildable coverage. The color matched me perfectly. It was about $34.00 at Macys. I think its being discontinued so i bought a back up. Im going to miss it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2007 8:59:00 PM More reviews by miranets

For reference, skintone NC30 medium yellow undertones, some rudiness in cheeks, oily congested skin, easily sensitised.

I have this in #14 goldstick, a true pure yellow gold shade (not those copper brown golds they try to pass off as "gold"). I am a fanatic for all things gold, and to find this at discontinued bargain prices, it was quite a find.

Product aesthetics - no perfume, but obviously no attempt to mask the strong paint like odours either! It has a scent similar to oil paints. Quite creamy but again I find stick products to not be so easily spreadable without using a silicon primer underneath. I simply just blended with the fingers.

The coverage is very sheer, so I think most if not everyone would have to use this as some sort of warm highlighter rather than foundation. I use this over areas with ruddiness as a neutraliser, once blended it is very sheer, probably to the extent that it serves no purpose but to give a light delicate warm shimmer. Multi purpose, could be used anywhere as a highlighter. Does not create any sheen as there are no pearl or peach tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2007 4:19:00 PM More reviews by swimchick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is amazing! I was never a foundation girl, but i needed some coverage. This is perfect, so light, and easy to travel with. And even if they dont have your exact color, it is so easy to just blend it in. I love it sooo much! Will def rebuy!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2007 8:43:00 AM More reviews by KIDCURRY1942

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I hope this product is not being discontinued. I love it! I use it in Bisque. Near perfect coverage on my roseacea red cheeks and so quick and easy. So far it hasn't dried out my skin. My only grip is, of course, the price. Why is everything at Estee Lauder $32.50? Will probably repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2007 3:10:00 PM More reviews by rbyars1

****UPDATE 4-12-07*****Dillards just informed me today that Minutestick is being discontinued AGAIN..I am soooo bummed :-(

LOVE IT! This makeup is quick, easy and covers like a dream. Just FYI ladies..If you don't like the hassle of cleaning foundation brushes (which I hate, takes too much time that I don't have) a quick trip to Sally's Beauty Supply can solve that problem. They have a bag of 50 cosmetic sponge wedges for 4.99! I stock up on two bags and I am good to go for about 3months plus I get to use a fresh new sponge everyday. Anyway, back to the makeup, this stuff is great, little expensive, but it lasts a long time and is sooooo worth it.
    :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2007 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Ava_B

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this foundation in the summer and was very impressed with it's staying power. It blends wonderfully and offers adjustable coverage. You can wear it as a full face makeup or just in trouble spots. I haven't used it in quite a while, but I am going back to it because I haven't found anything that compares.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2007 12:16:00 AM More reviews by RedRoses17

I do really lovethis foundation. It covers my imperfections well, but not completely, the color Ihave works well for me. It definately has not caused me any breakouts whatsoever. Its the best foundation I have ever used by far but I still feels there is something better out there, but maybe Im just picky....UPDATE: I decided that this really is HG material. Its perfect for my skin type which is oily. This looks matte without looking caked on or powdery. It makes my skin look radiant!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2007 1:55:00 AM More reviews by franw3377

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Add me to the roster of fans. I love this stick make-up, and it makes my skin look flawless. It's definitely my HG foundation. I have combo-oily skin, occasionaly breakouts and have had absolutely no problems. In act, my skin seems to have improved since using Minute Stick. Gives sheer to medium buildable coverage. Easy to throw in your purse and great for travel. It can serve as a concealer too. Wish there was more product in the tube, but I'll still repurchase again and again.