October 30, 2014 | 1349 users online

Blush - NYX - Rouge Cream Blush - Orange

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fan of NYX's powder blushes, so bought this on sale from the site. Reminds me of powder blush Cinnamon which is also orange; in fact, same color but in a more creamier, stickier form. Pretty bright and pigmented, so I rubbed my finger in it and tapped lightly on my cheeks and blended it out until I felt satisfied. Using the same finger, I did it on the other cheek, because a little bit goes a long way with this. Gives a nice, natural glow like I like and didn't fade.. no complaints- nice sized compact and decent price for the content. Total rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 5:40:00 AM More reviews by romagrey

HG blush range regardless of price. I just love this colour. It looks silky and natural.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product barely stained my NC50 skin. It came up a faded as opposed to vibrant orange. However, on someone lighter, it could be beautiful. A recommendation: Makeup Forever's 515 Blush Crème; it costs more but the color payoff and longevity is everything you'd expect from a quality orange cream blush- well worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by ichigocutie

From the all the shades of nyx rouge cream blushes this is the only one I have and I have no regrets. Yes the color might look too intense in the pan but its so beautiful on the cheeks. The way I apply it is with my Mac 187 and just tap the brush very lightly and stipple and blend,I only need 1 tap each cheek but if you need more you can always build the color. During the colder months I wear the cream blush alone but in summer I layer a powder blush on top. If you're not a pink blush girl give this a try or want to try something out of your comfort zone,you'll love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by carinnemj

This cream blush is frightening in the pan (and by name), but it is seriously effortlessly pretty. It's the closest thing to a cream version of NARS's Exhibit A that I've come across, and easy as pie to blend. I'm not sure on price because I got a full size free in an Ipsy glam bag and I've never purchased this brand before, but it feels like a high-end product. Great stuff, and an exciting regular in my current rotation.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by PowerFemme

I am a huge fan of many shades of the NYX Rouge Cream Blush, and Orange is no exception. It is, as the name suggests, strikingly orange and does not contain shimmer. Application is a breeze- I prefer to use my fingers to melt the product into my skin after I apply foundation. It is incredibly pigmented, so sometimes I mix it with the shade Golden to tone it down and make blending quicker. The blush is super creamy, and dries down to a slightly tacky finish that leaves me naturally glowy. Those who prefer a cream to powder or matte finish should look elsewhere. Wear time is five hours or so, and if I reapply I have no problems with build up.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by therealiluvbmx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm never disappointed with NYX blushes, and I love this color!! It is super pigmented so what I do is I dab the blush with my one ring finger only, and rub it against my other clean ring finger and apply. This color is so lovely!! Recommend!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Love LOve Love this colour

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Makeupobssesed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVEE THIS BLUSH!!!!! This is the most creamiest cream blush i have ever had. It is around the same size as MAC cremeblend blush but i have to say its way better. NYX is alot more cheaper as well and comes in various colors. It's very easily blend able and just an amazing product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Olive143

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchase NYX products at Ulta. Usually when I visit, there's hardly a selection of any products. They had a full stock of cream blushes! Yaye! I decided to try Orange. Yes, it does look a bit bright in the pan but oh how I love this stuff! It's very blendable, not runny, very pigmented, doesn't dry too fast and the color is a very nice peach on me. My blushes tends to not last very long and this as a base with Nars Luster on top is two thumbs up! I can't wear alone. I usually use other peach blushes or even coral blushes on top of it. It gives me a nice healthy flush of color. For those who get pinky/red cheeks no matter what blush you try, this will work! It has for me. Packaging is a bit flimsy, plastic type container but who cares! Lasts most of the day. Most times it's buy one get one 50% off and just a few dollars. This is a real steal in my opinion.