NYX Rouge Cream Blush - Orange

4.5

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I just brought this blush but I love it already its a super bright orange I use it with the MAC stippling brush (the 130) and it looks super natural just like a flushed peach on my skin tone. I'm Mac NC40 and BB 4.5 Warm Natural.

on 11/16/2014 3:44:00 PM

I was hunting for an affordable orange colored cream blush because I thought it'd be flattering on my light-medium yellow toned skin. I was about to choose Revlon's but it was almost twice the price so I decided to try my luck with NYX as it seemed like a good Benefit Majorette dupe and it has no shimmer, unlike most other drugstore cream blushes. This blush is great, it's very creamy, and a little really goes a long way. It doesn't take a long time to blend, so I can put it on quickly in the morning. It also looks nice and dewy, like a natural peachy flush. I would definitely repurchase this since I don't think I will find another blush of this price and quality. It also lasts on my combination oily skin with moisturizer on.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Fan of NYX's powder blushes, so bought this on sale from the site. Reminds me of powder blush Cinnamon which is also orange; in fact, same color but in a more creamier, stickier form. Pretty bright and pigmented, so I rubbed my finger in it and tapped lightly on my cheeks and blended it out until I felt satisfied. Using the same finger, I did it on the other cheek, because a little bit goes a long way with this. Gives a nice, natural glow like I like and didn't fade.. no complaints- nice sized compact and decent price for the content. Total rebuy.

on 6/30/2014 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HG blush range regardless of price. I just love this colour. It looks silky and natural.

on 4/2/2014 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This product barely stained my NC50 skin. It came up a faded as opposed to vibrant orange. However, on someone lighter, it could be beautiful. A recommendation: Makeup Forever's 515 Blush Crème; it costs more but the color payoff and longevity is everything you'd expect from a quality orange cream blush- well worth the price.

on 8/30/2013 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

From the all the shades of nyx rouge cream blushes this is the only one I have and I have no regrets. Yes the color might look too intense in the pan but its so beautiful on the cheeks. The way I apply it is with my Mac 187 and just tap the brush very lightly and stipple and blend,I only need 1 tap each cheek but if you need more you can always build the color. During the colder months I wear the cream blush alone but in summer I layer a powder blush on top. If you're not a pink blush girl give this a try or want to try something out of your comfort zone,you'll love it!

on 6/24/2013 10:56:00 PM

This cream blush is frightening in the pan (and by name), but it is seriously effortlessly pretty. It's the closest thing to a cream version of NARS's Exhibit A that I've come across, and easy as pie to blend. I'm not sure on price because I got a full size free in an Ipsy glam bag and I've never purchased this brand before, but it feels like a high-end product. Great stuff, and an exciting regular in my current rotation.

on 5/27/2013 8:43:00 PM

I am a huge fan of many shades of the NYX Rouge Cream Blush, and Orange is no exception. It is, as the name suggests, strikingly orange and does not contain shimmer. Application is a breeze- I prefer to use my fingers to melt the product into my skin after I apply foundation. It is incredibly pigmented, so sometimes I mix it with the shade Golden to tone it down and make blending quicker. The blush is super creamy, and dries down to a slightly tacky finish that leaves me naturally glowy. Those who prefer a cream to powder or matte finish should look elsewhere. Wear time is five hours or so, and if I reapply I have no problems with build up.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I'm never disappointed with NYX blushes, and I love this color!! It is super pigmented so what I do is I dab the blush with my one ring finger only, and rub it against my other clean ring finger and apply. This color is so lovely!! Recommend!!

on 1/20/2013 10:19:00 AM