April 19, 2014 | 1042 users online

Treatments - Boots - No7 Restore & Renew Beauty Serum

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2012 2:24:00 AM More reviews by laninaimantada

This clogged my pores, did nothing good for my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2010 9:01:00 AM More reviews by genie_11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

>>loove<<
Got this as a present! ( yay)! Before using it, I read some of the reviews here, and got really skeptic about it, and of course, horrified of black heads, pimples, etc.But temptation is high :d. So , I used it in the morning, and wow! I am very happy now! I have combination skin, with some large pores around my nose.After I applied this, it s like I not wearing foundation anymore....The pores were gone, and the finish, was luminous ( not shiny) and even.
I have been using this for a week now.So far, it didn t broke me out.Doesnt make my face to tight, or shiny, the foundation stays put longer ( average temperature here is ~ 37 C degrees), doesn t iritate, or dehydrate my skin.
Overall, I have no idea yet, if this is a "treatment" or just a pore filler, but I am very, very happy with it.
Going to do an update after a month of using ( or sooner, it I m starting to break out :)) )

UPDATE 09.07.2010 : I have the forehead of a teenager, and that doesn t mean smooth, but small little bumps all over, very dissapointed!
Plus, when I applied this in the morning, my face was no longer bright, but got a bit red!
Stopped using it since this morning!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2009 7:38:00 AM More reviews by DidgeridooYourNails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really realyy believed that this would work and I so wanted it to. Now I have used up the whole thing and it did nothing for me. I have very very fine lines under my eyes and this did nothing at all to plump them up. It is a lot of hype around this product, and I haven't found a reason why.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2009 4:03:00 PM More reviews by alasindocs

I'm in my late thirties and while I have been blessed with pretty good skin, time catches up with us all eventually.
Simply put, this product makes my skin feel and look lovely.

Mind you, I always apply moisturizer over it. (I wear tinted moisturizer instead of foundation) So I cant speak to it's moisturizing benefits.

But I love it. I've used other products, but this continues to be a consistant winner for me.

Love love love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2009 9:07:00 PM More reviews by rigatoni28

A waste of time and money. I used the entire bottle but saw no results whatsoever. Just a lot of hype.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2008 8:27:00 PM More reviews by lucullus74

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

On me this did nothing. Nothing bad, nothing good, just nothing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2008 12:13:00 PM More reviews by ingriddiamond

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a silicone base cream.
Meaning it works well ONLY a "temp" fix.
Great before makeup application for under eye, frow lines coverage. Will soften lines (covers/fills).
It is not a "longterm" remedy such as a collagen product or AHA, rentinol, glycolic, etc.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2008 11:20:00 PM More reviews by lil_me

No7 Restore & Renew Beauty Serum - ingredients:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water, Eau), Butylene glycol, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone copolyol, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium PCA, Retinyl palmitate, Methylparaben
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a nicely packaged in a 1oz little glass treatment pump.
I did not use this long enough to see much difference. I think I used it for about 1 week.
The texture has a nice slip to it because of the silicones. It isn't greasy and it does absorb very nicely. If you have dry skin, it may not be emollient enough. I did not use this long enough to see much difference. I had to stop because the silicones clogged some pores and caused some break outs. I can use it on my neck and hands if I do not want to waste it... I do not think I'll be repurchasing...I don't regret buying this because it is a nice product and the price is good.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2008 7:57:00 AM More reviews by thhighway

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product doesn't live up to the hype. I think it has been compared to Retin-A. I have used Retin-A and I have no idea how they can compare these two products. This product does absolutely nothing. It didn't cause any skin problems, but it didn't fix any either. I like the packaging and it does go on nice, but doesn't deliver. Won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2008 7:57:00 PM More reviews by make_me_over

HORRID! Run, don't walk, away from this garbage. I used it for a week and now have the worst breakouts I've had in my 31 years, my skin looks awful. Do yourself a favour and stay far away from this product.