July 30, 2014 | 2004 users online

Toners - Boots - No7 Beautifully Balanced Purifying Toner

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Starina27

This toner smells like the bubbles mixture kids blow with a wand outside (or people blow at weddings). It's also sticky. I do really like the way the pump is set up, and you get quite a bit for the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by shizia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

One of the worst toners I had in my life. I got this because the sales lady in Boots recommended to me, as a great help for combination/oily skin. I don't like the fact that it contains alcohol and you can smell it straight away when you open the cap. It will dry your skin even if you're an extremely oily skin person, like me. The cleanser that comes with the toner is also bad. I would not recommend it to anybody.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Tenerifebeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using wipes to clean my face for AGGGESS!! In fact I had been using the Johnsons baby wipes to clean my face ever since I started wearing makeup (if itís good for a babyís bum itís got to be good for your face! Right?) But I turned 22 years old this year and felt that I really should start looking after my skin properly. So I went into Boots and looked at some of the counterís.. I headed for No.7 knowing that they are one up from the drugstore cheapy things, but not quite Lancome, Clinique .. So I told the lady of my quest to look after my skin and she recommended this No7 Beautifully balanced as my skin is combination. I went away with the whole set and really like this product. I think the amount you get for the price is fantastic.. and the toner makes me feel really clean and satisfied  I when I sleep I feel one those women on those adverts that always have luxurious skin. Donít get me wrong when I am lazy I will always go back to johnsons baby wipes, but for the time being I am loving this product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

This toner is refreshing and not at all harsh. I do like it.
I don't have any rave things to say about it. It's better than most toners or astringents out there. It removes any extra 'gunk' on my skin. Not bad, but I'm still on the lookout for something better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by lou4k6

I have repurchased this product many times. Yep sure its not a groundbreaking toner yet it does the job of a toner well. That is to remove the last traces of cleanser and dirt and refresh the skin. I have to be honest and say that I haven't noticed any purifying. Or drying up of my oily skin but no product I have ever used has actually done this! I will repurchase this again and again and also it doesn't sting or break out my sensitive skin like harsh alcohol toners! Great packaging and pump bottle too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 6:01:00 AM More reviews by Thena

I actually rebought this product, but I think I will move away from it because my skin is not as oily as when I first got it. I have no issues with it, and the first bottle lasted me a year. It is not expensive either especially if you have a Boots coupon. I have had better toners from Lush, L'Occitane, and others which is why I won't repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by angelahjung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's interesting to see such bad reviews as this is definitely a must-have toner for me! I've been using it for almost a year now, and everytime I stray away and try to use something else, it just doesn't cut it for me.
I love this toner because it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft, yet not dried out. It's supposed to balance the pH levels in your skin, and it accommodates well to oily/combination skin. It's also fragrance free which is great for my sensitive skin, and I can't imagine not having this toner!
How I use it: I just give it two pumps and pat it on my face with my hands, sans cotton pads.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by sexyphreshh

This product did nothing for my skin. It's the same as using water as a toner. I do not recommend this.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by sparkles925

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was really hoping that this would be a great toner for me. Unfortunately, it made my skin feel greasy and definetly not clean. I have combination/oily skin and am lucky to have very few breakouts. After using this product the next morning I woke up and found that I had broken out. I was hoping to use something that didn't have salicylic acid because of how harsh it can be, but looks like I might have to. Definetly will NOT buy again and am planning on returning it to Target.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2008 4:18:00 PM More reviews by FireWeaver

I won't deny that I can't really remember too much about this product since I've gotten a new toner, but I didn't get a different one because I hated this one...more rather than I'm still trying to find my HG toner and thus still experimenting.

Let's put it this way...nothing bad happened, but nothing really good happened either. I really can't say more about this product; it's nothing to write home about and so I would wish it was a cheaper given what it does. That being said, I prefer that nothing happening over something bad happening... so if I had to get it again if I was short stocked, I would.