Boots No7 Rebalancing Night Fluid

3.4

Aqua, Glycerin, Dimethicone, PPG-15 stearyl ether, Zinc oxide, Butylene glycol, Cetyl alcohol, Shea butter, Glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, Kaolin, Polyacrylamide, Talc, Tocopheryl acetate, C13-14 isoparaffin, Methylparaben, DMDM hydantoin, Citric acid, Laureth-7, Carbomer, Propylparaben, Retinyl palmitate, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT, Tocopherol, Tetrasodium pyrophospate, CL19140 (Yellow 5), Cl 42090 (Blue1)

I've been using this product at night for the last 2 weeks and it hasn't been doing any good for my skin. If anything, it has been causing a little bit of acne due to the incredibly thick consistency. I wake up every morning with matted skin which isn't good or bad but the dryer patches on my face have been noticeably flakier since I started using this product, so, it really doesn't have that moisturizing effect. I probably won't even be able to finish the bottle

on 9/6/2012 9:34:00 PM

This was my HG moisturizer. I have true combination skin: dry patches and oily patches; the dry patches get dry extremely easily and the oily patches get oily very quickly. To find something that works for both is very difficult. But this has! It is plenty hydrating for my dry spots, and my skin gets shiny much less quickly using this than any other moisturizer. Half of them are shiny straight away, the others that claim to be mattifying go on matte but are shiny in a couple of hours. And no matter how much you blot, it's like the shine just won't go away. But not with this stuff. Even when my oil finally does appear, I blot and the shine goes away 100%. I also have very reactive, redness-prone skin and this calms it.

Unfortunately I think Boots has DC'ed this. I am waiting for a response from customer service. My target now has a different Boots display and new products. I believe its replacement is No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream - Normal / Oily. I tried it and it is absolutely AWFUL. It is nothing like the Rebalancing Night Fluid. It actually dries out my skin! I don't mean it doesn't moisturize... I mean my skin is actually drier when using it than if I had went without any moisturizer at all. I've never had this happen before with a moisturizer. Some are no help, but they don't actually take it in the opposite direction! And when your skin is over-dried, it produces excess oil.

Here's a quicker take for those that don't read long reviews:
Boots No7 Rebalancing Night Fluid = Amazing
No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Normal / Oily = Horrible Product

on 12/6/2010 5:31:00 PM

I have combination-dry sensitive skin. I get a tad dry on my cheeks and sometimes dry patches over my nose, and a slightly oily T-Zone. My friend was raving about about this night cream and suggested that I give this product a try. It's light and doesn't feel greasy on which I like. I think this is a good basic night cream for anyone who has true combination skin. I found that this night cream dried out my cheeks a little a bit and my cheeks tend to get dry so this night cream doesn't help with that. If you have combination-oily skin, I think this would make a great basic night moisturizer.

I am on my second bottle of this stuff and i love it, personally. My skin is combo/oily and not prone to breakouts but IS certainly prone to clogged pores and blackheads. I use this Moisturizer day and night!.. :) Its worked wonderfully for me, my skin always feel fresh and moisturized just enough! It never feels greasy and its not too thick all you need is less then one full pump of it and it spreads across the face perfectly! I tend to get dry flaky patches of skin here and there (on my nose and cheeks) but also my skin get slightly oily (forehead nose and chin) and this REEEEALLY keeps my skin balanced. Its AMAZING :) my HG. The bottle really dose suck though. Its in a pump bottle and this IS creamy so its still on the thick side therefore it stays in one place making it hard to get the last bit out, u might have to cut the bottle open to get it all out! That's my only only complaint about this product. Other than that it truly has saved my skin! =D

on 4/25/2010 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was pleasantly surprised with this. I honestly didn't expect a lot from it, I expected a lot from Mario B's one. But this is the one I'll keep around. I'm still in light for something more moisturizing, but this one provides a light dose of it. Sometimes, that's all I need. And for that, it's won a place on my shelf.

on 7/13/2009 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I was looking for a nice alternative to my usual nighttime moisturizing routine (which consists of Pure Aloe Vera and 1-2 drop of Jojoba Oil). I have very oily skin so I thought this might be perfect. I always seem to wake up with lots of oil on my skin. This doesn't help. It's so incedibly thick that it's hard to spread and get to sink in. It once stopped pumping product early on, so I unscrewed the lid and found that there was a hole in the product where the pump goes down. In otherwords, it's so thick that it doesn't move at all. So the packaging is all wrong for it. It does nothing to reduce my oil at all and feels too heavy on my face (maybe the shea butter in it). I'm going back to my nice light aloe and will find something else for when I want something a little more moisturizing and creamy.

on 4/19/2009 10:39:00 PM

The same as the Day Gel, this Night Fluid really didn't help with the control of oil on my face. I gave it 1 extra lippie only because I liked the pump and the smoothness of the texture...especially when I applied it. This is probably best for someone who has normal skin type, who just wants to maintain moisture. Nice basic night moisturize, nothing fancy. Just not for me.

on 2/19/2009 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have not been impressed with this product. It does nothing for my skin (oily, acne-prone) and since I live in the Southern humidity, this just produces continued breakouts and really does not do much of anything.

on 12/9/2008 5:15:00 AM

This is a really nice moisturizer for the price. It comes out thick and creamy, but spreads and sinks in nicely. It makes my face feels really hydrated and not greasy at all. Unfortunately, I think I am sensitive to shea butter, which is pretty high on the ingredients list.

on 5/27/2008 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is the only face lotion I've tried that hasn't made me break out. It works just as the product claims it will - it moisturizes and softens, yet stays relatively matte.

My skin is normally combination & gets oily very quickly, but since using this line of products (about 3 weeks now) my skin is just plain healthier. It's more even in tone (less breakouts, less redness) and it really does feel more balanced. It does not claim to help with breakouts, but I've found that my using the whole line together consistenly since I bought them, my skin is just in overall better condition. I couldnt be happier. And its affordable!

I do use this just as directed - only at night. And I use a pretty light application of the product - only about 1/2 pump.

Popular Treatments (Face)