September 22, 2014 | 1268 users online

Blush - Physicians Formula - Mineral Wear Talc-Free Blush in Blushing Glow

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by clp53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

nice color, doesnt make me break out
bought it for less than $10 CAD
the brush is useless
but i like the packaging, doesnt waste any product
and the lid hasnt broken off (had it i n my purse for about 6 weeks)
use it daily, awesome product

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 3:15:00 AM More reviews by thevnilly

Great! I like to stay away from products with talc, out of fear that it's what caused a major cheek breakout for me one year. This blush fits my needs perfectly. I have yellow undertones, so this peachy blush compliments my skin nicely and helps blur any imperfections I've concealed. It can be easy to go overboard with it, since it's so pigmented. But just dab and buff away on your cheeks and it will blend beautifully. One tip I have to offer regarding those who think it looks chalky - spritz with toner/setting spray after finishing makeup! I spritz with witch hazel and it gives me a lovely dewy, natural finish.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Janet72285

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A okay blush but their other ones are better. Mine looks like the first pic the one where its speckled. As soon as I touch my brush to the product I get a cloud of powder. Its like its barely pressed! The color looks natural and peachy if used lightly but if I build it up a little orange. My reccomendation is to get the one with the big segments of color because they are better pressed and have better pigment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Devildog4025

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used to use Jane Blushin Blossom blush... which was cheap but the color was perfect... but then I realized I was having a sudden problem with the talc in it. So I stopped, and switched to Bare Minerals. Although I liked the color, (not as much as the Blushing Blossom, butthe Golden Gate seemed to fit well) I WAS NOT ok with paying $18 for a blush. I use the rest of the line, which seems resonably priced, but the blush... hmmm.. not so much.
One day I was bored and searching he web and decided since I like the Physicians Formula Talc-Free Pressed Powder that I would try the Talc-Free Mineral Blush. This color is PERFECT! Very close to the Blushing Blossom from Jane. Not streaky, and not hard to apply at all, and it buildbable which I love.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by contrariwhys

Cute, wearable pale peach for my NC25 skin. This blush is surprisingly pigmented for Physician's Formula. (I found the Happy Booster blushes to be far less pigmented.) I only need one swipe and I've got enough coverage on my cheeks.
The thing that makes this slightly pricey drugstore blush worth the extra expense in my mind is the smoothness of the finish. I find a lot of blushes actually accentuate my pores but this one did not.
The downside: I really hate the packaging. The compact is unnecessarily bulky to make way for a completely useless brush. Also worth noting the blush has average staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by nn21pika

Great natural-looking blush on my NC25 skin. I'll admit that I usually find Physicians Formula a liiitttle pricey for drugstore makeup, but this was a steal when I got it on clearance. (And I guess it's worth it if people care that it's talc-free.) It's very pigmented, so just a tap is enough. Very smooth and blendable, lasts all day. This is my go-to color when I want a natural "glow", so the name is very appropriate, hehe..

My only gripes are the price and packaging: Personally, I can't justify the retail price because I know there are other pigmented drugstore blushes for much less, but I say go for it if it's on sale. And it includes a brush underneath the pan (hence the case being a little bulky), but I use my own brush anyways. It's still a good, sturdy case though--I just wouldn't include the brush.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Juliamoore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am very sad to write this review b/c I respect the company and I trust their more natural, innovative and affordable mineral makeup. I NEED a blush or I look sickly pale and washed out and I was building a blush collection. It is always a miss more than a hit since I am pale. I read the reviews and was certain that it was something that would look natural on me. Unfortunately no. It looked too chalky and terracota-like(not pink, not berry) but brownish pink and very obvious that I had some make up on my cheeks instead of looking natural. I was always a big fan and never had an allergic reaction to their make up. It might work better for fair-medium gals.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by AshJay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What a great blush. It goes on so nicely. I love this colour and it smells actually good! I love it alot and would buy buy buy again and again. the only thing is the packaging is really had to get use to, but its really not all that bad.
recommend it to anyone who is looking for a talc free makeup its great.
go buy everyone

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm trying to switch to products that don't test on animals and this fit the bill. It's a beautiful matte peachy color. It was a little hard to find, so I bought it off drugstore.com. I'm not a fan of the packaging - the mirror makes it really bulky.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by DestinyLost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow.I love this blush. And I typically don't wear blush. I have very pink skin, and even with foundation on, it shows through a little, especially at my cheeks. This is the perfect matte peachy blush for me, and it cancels out some of the redness in my cheeks, making for a perfect blush look. The powder is extremely smooth and potnet! Also talc free! The bad things about this have absolutely nothing to do with the product itself. I hat the fact that the mirror is under the blush, and the brush that comes with it is absolutely useless. In a pinch, I'm sure you could make it work, but I would much rather use my own brushes. I picked this up for i think around $2 at my CVS and I really wish I could have found another! I think there is a chance I will actually hit pan on this one :)