November 28, 2014 | 1648 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Devita Under Eye Repair Serum

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by MsMaggiePie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The lines are a bit less but the darkness is almost completely gone. No breakout or smell associated with it. Will be getting second bottle soon. It lasts but it is hard to get locally.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by aspenskimommy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

While I do find this product to be affordable and it does have an immediate tightening I feel it doesn't do what it states it will.
I do have dark circles from lack of sleep and genetics, but it did nothing to remedy these. Also, the few superficial fine lines I do have also have not budged...
Not worth the money for the lack of results.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2008 6:17:00 PM More reviews by alenemccoy

I didnt find that this did much of anything for me. At first, I thought it might have lightened the hereditary circles under my eyes a little bit but after using it for a few days, I didnt think it was doing much of anything. Also, it sometimes tends to rub off in little balls.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2008 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Marlenchen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

--- I tested : DEVITA Undereye Repair Serum ---
Smell: ♥♥♥♥♥ - scentless, does not irritate eyes therefore
Texture: ♥♥♥♥♥ - liquid gel, cooling
Effect: ♥♥♥♥♥ - fresh, de-puffed eyes, smoothens lines, even moisturizes
Ingredients: ♥♥♥♥♥ - Almost perfect, still gets 5 ♥ compared to all other products on the market, only 1 concern - Sorbic Acid
DESCRIPTION:
In many cases, dark circles under the eyes are result (inherited or not) of inadequate circulation to these fine and delicate tissues. Devita offers the latest in cosmeceutical technology in this under eye complex formulation containing Hesperidin for increased moisturization and Astaxanthin, a powerful new anti-oxidant breakthrough and the highest allowable and most effective level of Vitamin K to assist in bringing circulation to the area. Helps to reduce the appearance of puffiness, dark circles and fine lines and wrinkles.
__________________________________________________
COMPLETE INGREDIENTS:
Ingredients: Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Eyebright Extract, Japanese Green Tea Extract, Hydroxymethylcellulose, Hesperidin, Astaxanthin, Phytomenadione (Vitamin K), Vitamin E (Acetate), Vitamin A (Palmitate), Micronized Zinc Oxide, Grape Seed Extract, Sorbic Acid.
Analysis of most “concerning” INCI:
SORBIC ACID: † † - human skin toxicant, can irritate(moderate hazard)
Personal Experience:
I originally got it to get rid of my dark inner eye corners, due to a chronic sinus problem and to do my eyes some good…I mean who wouldn’t want to ;).
The first application felt very fresh, almost tingling. I do not like the pump it comes with so I screw it open before every use which is sadly less hygienic.
Anyway, my eye are felt smoothened immediately. The real test however was my trip to Germany where I barely got any sleep for a whole week. My eyes looked amazingly fresh, despite the lack of sleep, my dark inner eye corners lightened up a bit and I did not develop any undereye circles despite the lack of sleep. The most amazing thing though is that it got rid of a problem I have had since I was 18 – a pillow wrinkle – I used to be a notorious side sleeper (left) and one day woke up with the worst pillow wrinkle ever, which stood for a whole week, then bettered and was under control with eye creams but never went away. And after all those years this serum manages to make it completely disappear once and for all! I did not even come back after stretching uses to every 4 days and not even when I ran out of the product for one month. Needles to say – I never want to be without it again.
Granted the wrinkle was a fine line but still – OMG.
This actually made me try more DEVITA Products despite the little higher price, they seem to work! I will review more in the future.

EMi

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2008 5:29:00 AM More reviews by cmc1234

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This really works. Have been using a few weeks and my dark circles are definitely lighter. Only eye treatment that I've used that has done this. Reasonable priced too. The only problem is the pump tends to shoot the product out so I cup my hand and pump into my hand and then apply to my undereyes. Have already repurchased 2 more so I won't be without. Definitely try it. It works.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2007 4:42:00 AM More reviews by seuseu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing, my dark circles have improved within a month. Unbelievable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2007 7:45:00 PM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this is a great undereye serum if you have undereye circles. I have genetic circles that I have battled against my whole life. I've tried many creams and serums to help fade/diminish them. So far this serum out performs many much more expensive products. At first I didn't think it was working and was going to chalk it up as a waste of money (yet again), but after using it for 4 days I noticed a distinct difference in my circles. it seemed like overnight they had faded by half. wow. so as long as I use it every day my circles are much less noticable, though they never will completely go away (because they are genetic), but they look much better. It's also nice that I need less than 1 pumps worth of product to cover both my eyes (upper and lower). However, I only gave it four lippies for 2 reasons: 1.) I notice that I have to be very careful about applying concealer on top of this because it is not the best base, even w/ moisturizer on top of it, and 2.) if you get it in your eyes it stings (though not so badly that I'd stop using it).

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No