July 28, 2014 | 1204 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - Cosmic

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by PreciousCharmer17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far my best eyeshadow!!! I love this golden brown sparkly color that this eyeshadow gives off on my lids. WOW. If only I bought another one....It's a really nice veluxe pearl, which means it's going to give off a dramatic color with an intense shine. Your lids aren't shiny as disco balls, but they are pretty sparkly. It's a beautiful down-to-earth shade. If you can find it on Ebay or anywhere else, I highly suggest picking up one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 7:28:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What stunning eyeshadow!!! I have two, but I am hesitant to use them since I don't want to run out. I wish MAC would repromote this. I have many shadows in the same colour family, but I still have not found a dupe. On my eyes its a peachy gold and will compliment every eye colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by RaqqStarr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in a swap and I am in LOVE with this color! It's a peachy golden color that looks gorgeous paired with reds, oranges and maroons I'm gonna try it with blue also.. It's a veluxe pearl and has a really smooth highly pigmented creamy consistency! Too bad it's LE I would get this color a bunch more times if I could.. Also great with Golden glitter liner on the bottom lashline.. Such as Urban Decay's Midnight Cowboy Liquid Liner... I got tons of compliments doing it that way! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 10:51:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

MAC Cosmic was part of the Moonbathe collection and it's definitely a stunner! This is a veluxe pearl, so the pigmentation and texture is amazing! A light metallic gold with a slight peachy undertone, this shade pairs well with so many colors! It looks incredible with burgundy, plum, black, navy, deep brown/bronze. Applies beautifully and looks remarkable on! Total love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2009 5:47:00 PM More reviews by shinenshimmer

This is a gorgeous gold colour eyeshadow with peachy undertones. Its a veluxe pearl finish. It was released in 2007 Moonbathe collection and has a lovely white LE packaging. Its no where similar to Woodwinked IMO. Its not even Amberlights. The closest colour i have in my stash is UD Baked eyeshadow, that has just less peach to it. So if you have missed on Cosmic, Baked will just do the same job.
Back to Cosmic, its easy to work, like every other VP and i think MAC has nothing like this in its permanent collection. Its a lovely colour for warm skin tones..or for someone who enjoys golds and warm shades.
Its worth getting, but i wouldn't pay insane prices on ebay..:)
Would re-purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 1:14:00 AM More reviews by new2mac

This eyeshadow applies like a dream. The colour you see is a sunset gold, literally that when applied to eyes it blends to gold to a burnt sunset gold, it's just beautiful and SO pigmented. All MAC eyeshadows should be like this. This e/s is a veluxe peark by the way.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2008 12:23:00 PM More reviews by sarahvma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Beautiful pure gold shade from MAC in the limited edition summer collection from last year. The white packaging looks a little bit 80s tacky, but other than that, a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2007 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Silverwinged

I love gold and bronze colors, so when this color came out with the Moonbathe collection I bought it online. The website's description really doesn't do this shade justice.
I was convinced it was going to be a darker, more dingy rust color.
But oh no! This is almost like a muted tangerine color but when given its velux pearle finish, it gets toned down even more.
This has easily become one of my favorite shadows to do a gold/gold&smokey eye. I don't think there is anyone that COULDN'T pull this shade off! It has great staying power and can be built up from a gentle shimmer to a very bold "Look At Me!" Gold.

Will most definately repurch!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2007 1:46:00 AM More reviews by elphinstone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful warm gold from the Moonbathe collection!!! I wasn't the least excited about this collection, but when the MAC MA did a makeover for me using the colors from this collection, i was sold! This color goes beautifully with just about any color. Would repurchase definitely!! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2007 11:50:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love Cosmic! I'm so glad I was able to get my hands on this LE e/s from MAC. I wish they would make this a definite in their e/s collection! Cosmic would look good on ANYONE. It's a beautiful gold/peachy/shimmery e/s. Really makes blue/gray/green eyes POP!