April 18, 2014 | 1561 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Movie Night

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 9:23:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is just a meh color. It doesn't do anything for me - as an NC20 - it is too peachy and dark to be brightening.

It is just a matte peach color.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2009 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Kay789

This is exactly like putting foundation on my eyelid as it is the exact same colour. I don't know why I got this. It's useless to me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by olelala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really matte and nude, I thought it would be more "gold" but this is plain nude. Hmph, normally EDM describes their shadows perfectly! Oh well, good base color.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2008 8:59:00 PM More reviews by stiera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was very disappointed with this color. EDM advertises it as a matte gold color. It is far lighter than what it appears to be on EDM's site. It might be useful as a base to layer other colors on, but alone (wet or dry application) it's simply too subtle to make any sort of impact. It's a very, very soft beige with yellow rather than the gold that EDM advertises it as. It does apply very smooth as do all of EDM's matte eyeshadows.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2007 6:54:00 PM More reviews by ColorWheel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This a great shade if you're looking to create a pretty "buffed" eye. I applied this on the entire lid up through the crease and used a little bit of Good China as a highlighter and then lined my eyes. I paired it with a red lip stain. It really looked nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2007 12:03:00 AM More reviews by anabolina

This is a really pretty shadow, but it is very subtle on me. I wear the foundation based on the multitasking concealer and you cannot tell I'm wearing it. There's a difference between natural and does nothing. It neithere helps nor hurts my look because you can't tell its there on me. I know on other skin tones this would look great, but for me... I'm going to see if EM will let me exchange it.

Edit: Changed my mind on seeing it in daylight, it's still invisible, but I think I like that about it during the day... And I really like it under the eyes to brighten up my serious circles a bit.

Edit again in December 2011. I rediscovered this eyeshadow and used it as a concealer today and was really impressed with how well it covers my dark circle. My skin is a little darker right now(sort of NW30) and this eyeshadow blends perfectly as an undereye concealer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2007 6:05:00 PM More reviews by adornedwithgrace

This is one of the colors I was hoping EM would come out with: a matte nude shade. It has some peachy tones to it and would probably make a great "no makeup look" for those of you that wear the lighter Warm foundations.Since it is such a simple color, I don't really have a whole lot else to add. Basically, it is a staple if you like natural, matte neutral shades! It is not exactly like BE's Well Rested, but is somewhat close. (I think EM's Light Intensive Concealer is closer since it has more yellow tones as opposed to Movie Night's peachier tone.) This is one I personally will use and repurchase often.