Everyday Minerals Well Being

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

This eye shadow is not as pigmented as I would want it to be. In the jar it looks really pretty. It's a deep, purple colour but once you put it on your lids it looks more like a matte brown colour. I mostly use this as an eyeliner and it is a nice option to my regular black eyeliner.

on 1/19/2010 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm surprised at other reviews, because this color doesn't work for me. Purple is my favorite color and in the container, it's beautiful. Deep, rich, plum color. But it lacks pigmentation when I wear it. I've tried it with UDPP as well, but it creases and doesn't last all day. I'm thinking about pressing it and seeing if I can control the color a bit more since fall-out is inevitable in the powder form, but we'll see. I'm not really a fan as of right now.

on 7/16/2009 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Well Being is a deep violet with purple/red/blue shimmer. It's nicely pigmented. I use w/ UDPP and it lasts all day.

on 6/17/2009 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Alright so, I'm not so fond of this eyeshadow. It feels like a cheap eyeshadow to me. I'm not all highend at all. But I know what's cheap, and what's not even highend.
I see that most everyday minerals eyeshadows aren't that great. I can't explain it. When I put it on, even with a primer, I can rub them in and it leaves a weird chalky film of the base color but the shimmer and rest of the eyeshadow doesn't stick to it. If you've used a cheap eyeshadow before, you'd probably understand.
I have to put loads of this on so that it'd stick. I don't fuss with this. Actually, whoever wants it, it's up for swap. Maybe it'll work for you.

on 4/12/2009 11:28:00 PM

I was using this several times a week as a wet liner on my mostly green (some hazel) eyes and it really highlights my eye color.

But have found that I like the more vivid colors from Meow and Silk Naturals more than any I have from Everyday Minerals.

ETA: Company can't be trusted. CS beyond BAD! Will not purchase from EVER again. Check their BBB rating-Its F!

I am a purple eyeliner addict and I love well being! I usually hate shimmery/glittery shadows, but this has the right amount of shimmer without feeling like I'm wearing kid's makeup. Got this in the mini-size jar & transferred some to a sample size (5g) jar to lessen the risk of contamination. This will last me forever!

on 1/1/2009 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Deep eggplant color, less shimmery & pigmented than you'd expect. The color is great & complex...it is overall purple, but a bit grayish. I agree that it goes on sheerer than it should. A few layers gets you there though, and then it works great for doing a purple, smoky eye.

on 2/9/2008 4:27:00 PM

This is the best eyeliner!

on 1/27/2008 3:25:00 PM

I agree with the other reviewer that said this shadow isn't as well pigmented as some of the others. That aside, the color really is beautiful and works great wet or dry for a liner and would make a nice non-black smoky eye.

Well Being is a shimmer eyeshadow, which the EM web site describes as "a beautiful medium violet with lush glimmer and deep purple undertones."

As a reference, I have light skin with neutral to warm undertones (MAC NC 25ish, EM Fairly Light Neutral in Intensive or a combo of Fairly Light (Beige) in original glo and Light (Golden) in Intensive).

Well Being is a dark, smoky, neutral-toned eggplant-colored eyeshadow. It looks good as a crease eyeshadow when paired with EM snowflakes as a wash. Together, both are great for smokey violet/purple eyeshadow.

Top Rated Everyday Minerals Products