Everyday Minerals Scented Candles

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 7/6/2010 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have the smallest size in this and it will last me forever. I just take any eyeshadow brush and wash this color all over my lid. More golden than my own skin tone but this is great for work. Just a light wash of peach neutral color on the lids with some mascara and I'm done. Cheap and just a little goes a long way.

on 5/28/2009 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I LOVE the texture of this, it applies like butter and has a good staying power. Everything yellow toned tends to look like poop on me though, so I wear it rarely.

on 11/15/2008 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

It's a less intense version of ginger peach. I like it but I wouldn't buy again. It's nice for a quick wash of shadow with some shimmer.

on 9/20/2008 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a nice peachy/gold colour, maybe not gold, but I paired it up with oasis today. I like it's nice.

on 8/22/2008 1:08:00 PM

This color is too peachy for me. I don't like it at all on it's own, I'm going to try mixing it with another color to tone it down and see if that works.

on 8/11/2008 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a warm pigmented beige with yellow and peach undertones. It looks great as a lid color and especially as a more toned down alternative to MAC Melon Pigment. It's pearly (glowy) without much glitter (which is a good thing for me!) and looks pretty natural and healthy on the lids. I took the sifter out of the jar because I think it's easier to scoop out what you need and work it into the brush on the lid. It's much easier than tapping the container forever to get the perfect amount of eyeshadow out.

on 7/23/2008 6:14:00 PM

I really like this color. Im not big on light eyeshadows and dont have much use for them really - other than highlighting I dont really need them and so a light shade like this will probably last me a long time. A lot of the other EM highlighter type shades have all been too light for me - and Im fairly pale as well. This one is very pretty - it has a lovely sheen to it and works really well to highlight. Its a yellow golden sheen color - it could be too yellow or peachy on some skin tones definitely.

on 4/25/2008 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I am really loving EM shadows. I just ordered another set of $10 for $17 with the kit, which is an incredible deal. I tried these without a creamy base and just Fyrinnae silken eyeshadow base in light before, dry and that didn't work out so well - I got creasing midday and major fade. I should have stayed to my tried and true technique - which is, to apply this with an ever-so-slightly dampened brush (using Fix+ or Liquid Mixing Medium), patting into a lid primered with either UDPP or a paint.
I did this and got incredible, gorgeous color- a shimmery gold/peach that is just gorgeous. Looks wonderful foiled. If you apply more lightly it is perfectly wonderful as a highlight, too - I just didn't apply wet up there but my lids were still primered. I bet this will be one of the first ones I'll use up. Will definitely buy this again. For reference, I'm a MAC NC30/EM Winged Butter so if you are very light/pale this may be too dark for a highlight for you.

on 4/18/2008 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This is a really nice neutral/nude...has shimmer not glitter, as it is a pearl. Can get orangey if applied to heavy but comes out nicely as a daytime base or as a general eye brightener when applied as directed. I also use it to even out my eyelid tone ~ looks great by itself. Still on my search for the perfect nude eye color, but this one is close. Will repurchase - great price.

on 1/20/2008 11:06:00 PM

I was expecting a beige with golden undertones that I could use as a wash. Well, it looks REALLY gold in the pot, and I can't use it as a wash as it ends up looking too orangeish. That said, this is fantastic for highlighting. I use it to subtly highlight the center of my eyelid and the corners of my eyes. It is almost effortless (I consider the loose formula easier to apply than the usual pressed shadow) and looks natural and pretty. Very good value from Everyday Minerals, especially if you buy as part of a custom kit.

Top Rated Everyday Minerals Products