October 23, 2014 | 1167 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites in Shoutin Sugar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2008 5:10:00 PM More reviews by barefootcassandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If I could find this again I would buy it so fast! It was beautiful, cheap, and not too sticky. Have never found a replacement.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2005 6:25:00 AM More reviews by cyprine

I really like this -- a beautiful sparkly, brown sugar shade. It looks great on top of nude lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2004 12:38:00 PM More reviews by daisyb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I heard that a lipgloss that is similar is Angel Cake by Mary-Kate and Ashley, but I haven't been to Wal Mart yet to see if this color is available.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2004 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Shedeviluptuous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS WAS MY FAVORITE LIPGLOSS EVER! and I can't find it anywhere anymore :( The only thing I can find closest too it is MAC's Explicit lipglass...I wish they would being back this color..I hate having to spend $13 on something I used to spend $3 on!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2004 1:12:00 AM More reviews by pompompurin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Oooh, I found this at my dollar store and I was really excited! Shoutin' Sugar gave a translucent nudey brown tone and the texture was great. It smelled like the Cappucino lip lite. Love the packaging too.

Would buy again if I ever run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2004 8:10:00 AM More reviews by LittleNesha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Probably BB's best Lip Lite ever, so of course it's discontinued. However, do not cry- MAC's Explicit LipGlass is a near-carbon copy of this if you absolutely must have this color of l/g. I can't really tell the difference. Other than Explicit costing $10 more, damnit, but what are you gonna do...

You know what's wierd? I cannot figure out why BB would d/c this & keep that revolting Champagne Lip Lite. Shoutin Sugar is SO much better, and that champagne crap is awful! What the hell are they thinking?!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2004 2:21:00 AM More reviews by primrose02

This gave my lips a nice brownish-clear color and I loved the texture. Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2004 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Maaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It smells great, tastes great, feels great, looks great...and whatnot? It has a lovely shine and therefore deserves a five! Only a few stores have it in my area, but it seems that the amount keeps decreasing day by day...I need to by this product before its gone for good!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2004 7:32:00 PM More reviews by takeitfromme73

This was sadly discontinued:( It had the great Lip Lites texture, and smelled really good! I smells just like brown sugar to me! This shade looks real good with a tan! If you can still find it, buy it, it's totally worth it!If your a fan of it like me, you can still order it from Bonne Bell! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2004 12:44:00 PM More reviews by tanner73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this at a dollar store for $2CAD. I should go buy a few more because this stuff is great! I didn't know about the colour judging from the tube, but when you apply it, it becomes super vinyl-like glossy, with that perfect hint of shimmer and a slight mocha-silvery tint. It smells like maple syrup - YUM! I haven't tried using it over anything else yet, but I'm sure it'll be great too!!