September 2, 2014 | 1945 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Philosophy - Pink Lemonade body butter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2007 2:57:00 PM More reviews by tnlfraz0820

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this at Nordstrom along with the pink lemonade 3-in-1 and I really love it! A perfect scent for summer, pink lemonade is a blend of sweet and sour. Although you can detect the lemon in this, it isn't overwhelmingly strong. Very moisturizing, and with other philosophy body butters I've tried, a little goes a long way. Since this is so moisturizing and takes a bit to absorb, I really like to use this before bed and wake up with soft skin. I have found that the scent lasts around an hour on me before dissipating, so I thought the staying power for a lotion was impressive. I would definitely rebuy this if I ever run out (which I probably won't for quite some time!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2007 9:51:00 AM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This smells just as delicious as the Pink Lemonade 3 in 1 so naturally I had to buy it. I found it to be more moisturizing than Philosophy's body souffles but not greasy. I didn't give this 5 lipsticks since the scent wears off after about 15 minutes (I was hoping it would last for an hour or two) but other than that it's a great product.