Laura Mercier Mineral Foundation Bronzer SPF 15

on 1/31/2009 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

def. my HG !!! love love love it.

on 6/25/2008 10:50:00 AM

This is a great bronzer! It's lightweight on the skin and blends beautifully. The color is warm and natural without an excess of shimme or glitter. Skin has a lovely glow after using. The packaging is great, as with the rest of the mineral line. The holes in the container top allow easy and non-messy usage. I wear this alone over the mineral primer or over the mineral foundation. Either way, it does not settle into lines or imperfections. I use a skunk brush to apply. My coloring is fair-medium. I wear Rich Vanilla LM Mineral Foundation or Becca "Nude".

on 5/14/2008 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

At first I thought this would be way too shimmery for the face. When applied this just gives a soft glow but I don't see shimmer on my face. The color is nice as well, it does not make me look orangey and I think this would work well on PPP's. This lasts all day and it only takes a tiny amount so this container will last forever!

on 8/8/2007 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I can not say enough good things about this bronzer!! I use the LM mineral foundation in Tendre Rose, and this compliments it wonderfully. I was previously using BE Faux Tan as an all-over bronzer, but this is SO much better! I was afraid to purchase it initially, because I thought it would be too shimmery to use all over, but it's wonderful! I have a nice, healthy glow with no obvious shimmer. Definitely my HG and would repurchase over and over!

on 8/2/2007 10:20:00 PM

Perfect.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Best bronzer so far! The color and shimmer are just right. This makes me look so healthy. I think the price is not bad because it comes in a big jar. It'd last about 6+ months. I've been using it for 2 weeks now (everyday), and it hasn't broke me out. The foundation is also good. Together, they look real good on the photos.

on 6/14/2007 4:56:00 PM

This may end up as my HG. I'm fair (MAC NC 20, LM Nude, BE 1.5) with pink undertones and have been searching for a warmer toned bronzer that still looks natural on me. The bronzers for fair skin tend to be too red/pink & end up looking more like blush on me than a 'tan' - the warmer ones end up looking orange or dirty. As it looks in the jar, I thought this might end up in the orange category but it's great.

It is shimmery & I agree that when applied as e/s the shimmer can be noticable, however, I have no issues with this looking shimmery or shiny when applied as bronzer. It actually looks like I have a touch of sun rather than screaming BRONZER. Texture is fabulous - finely milled & only a tiny amount needed (since I'm fair) but YMMV.

The container is the same size as the mineral foundation which I find huge. It also has the movable sifter that can be adjusted or closed to prevent spillage.

BTW, I also really like the LM mineral foundation (Real Sand) & have switched from BE with no itching or shiny issues.

UPDATE 11/15/07: Absolute HG bronzer. Gives me a great glow without being glittery. The most realistic bronzer I've found for my fair skin.

Popular Bronzers