October 23, 2014 | 1186 users online

Bronzers - LORAC - Caribbean Heat Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2007 2:14:00 PM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Its a shame that theres not much reviews for this product. I guess not much people tried it yet, but they definitely should. Its the best bronzer! usually ill wear coverup and then bronzer over it, but with this i dont need cover up at all. it gives me a perfect glow and you can use it anywhere. you know how celebs have that glow? well this bronzer give you the same exact thing, maybe even better. I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear this bronzer, people always come up to me out of nowhere and just say "Excuse me, but what do you use on your face? it looks so glowy." NO LIE. this bronzer does is perfect. If i could, i would give it a 10!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2007 4:44:00 AM More reviews by lil_kismet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is TOP NOTCH! Not in the least bit orangey on my light NC30 complexion, and gives me a subtly sunkissed radiance. It's VERY pigmented, so best applied with a very light hand especially if you are light-skinned. The shimmers in this bronzer are very fine and the finish is more of a dewy bronzey-gold shimmer (still very subtle) than a sparkly shimmer. Caribbean Heat is quickly becoming a near-daily staple for me! It is a fantastic product! Such a shame that it's LE.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2007 3:11:00 PM More reviews by d6676

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great bronzer! i also use it as a blush. it will not dry your skin out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2007 7:29:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

LOVE this. This is a fantastic bronzer. I actually own all the LORAC bronzers and love them all and this one is another excellent product. Can i just say how many compliments i got from this bronzer? I digress. The bronzer consists of three shades, a pinky bronze, a peachy bronze and a darker bronze shimmer. All three have shimmer but its not too much. The little pink and peach in this really add to my sallow collection. I am an nc30 light olive complexion and this looks so natural and not orangey at all. Retails for $28 and comes in a black cardboard compact with colorful print on it, with a little brush underneath that slides out. I find the brush too stiff to use and prefer a skunk brush with my bronzers. Great bronzer!