Dove Pro Age Styling Foam

on 7/6/2009 3:36:00 AM

I found this little gem on sale and even though I had a bottle of another brand of mousse at home, I thought I would give it a try. Sooo happy I did! It is the best foam I have ever used (and I have used a LOT) and after the first use, I threw out the other brand I already had. It smells great, and seriously - it keeps my hair full and soft all day. I have very fine hair so this is not an easy task. All in all, perfect product.

on 5/29/2007 7:01:00 AM

I picked this up on a whim and it turned out to be one of the best volumizing mousses I have ever tried. I have fine, dry, naturally curly hair that I blow dry and flat iron daily. I love my hair straight, but not flat, and it's hard to accomplish smoothness without comprimising body. I used this product alone after towel drying my hair, and I couldn't believe the body, shine and softness I achieved. This product does not dry out my hair at all. I needed no shine serum with this, and after flat ironing, I had straight, shiny, voluminous hair. This may be better than my HG volume product Tigi Small Talk, and at a fraction of the cost. I'm very impressed and I'll definitely stock up on this.

Popular Styling Products