August 29, 2014 | 997 users online

Cleansers - Kose - junkisui

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by noodlenoodles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Highly recommended. This is my favourite cleanser, which I have been using for the past 3 years. I seem to breakout whenever I stray from this cleanser. It leaves the skin feeling clean but not tight, which is a big deal for someone with dry skin. I find other cleansers by Estée Lauder and Clinique to be quite harsh on my skin in comparison. I love it so much I actually buy it in bulk whenever I know I won't be able to get my hands on it for a while. Whilst it is pricey, a little goes a long way and a tube can last up to half a year.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by suukyi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think it's a great cleanser. It foams up a lot and feels very soft in the skin.
My makeup is removed very well. It didn't dry up my skin.
It improved my acne breakouts, but I don't think it got rid of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 5:53:00 AM More reviews by pb84

This is one of my love for cleanser.
It never leaves my skin feel tight, and it cleanse all the oil and dirty. I used it for 4 years before start looking for something new, with more effect to control my oil and acnes.
My friend started using it 1 tube after me, and she is still on going with it.

You can't go wrong with this, it will help if you have oily skin and acnes prone. Buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Sagerae

Used this for abt 2 years when i had bad breakout. It really work well and managed to clear my acne. However, it can be drying for the face.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Niliak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been using this since I was 17, I'm 23 now. I think my skin is addicted to this product. Whenever I try to use a new cleanser I would get breakouts. This is the best cleanser I have ever tried for acne prone skin. I used to have a lot of pimples during my teenage years and this stuff really helped me clear my skin a lot. I use it together with the toner from the same line and they work like a charm. Even though now I only get pimples during that time of the month I still keep using this just because it is that good.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2010 4:54:00 AM More reviews by ChenSiangYang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It's another good cleanser I get to date other than SKII Facial Cleanser. No dryness, no redness, no additional blemishes. It washed the make-up away completely without tightened the skin. Love it, and also it is cheaper than the SKII, so definitely I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2009 3:16:00 PM More reviews by lee1989

So far this is one of the greatest cleanser i have ever used and it is very suitable for acne-prone skin.It cleanse deeply throught the skin and leave a fresh sensation.It did not dried up the skin either.Beside that the price was very reasonable too compare to other kose cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2009 1:56:00 AM More reviews by yuuko_heartily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I love this cleanser so much! My skin is acne-proned. After faithfully using it together with Seikisho Exfoliating Massage Gel for about 3 months, I notice that my acnes gradually decrease and the blemishes are lighter. I'm currently on my 2nd bottle and will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2009 7:15:00 PM More reviews by haruame

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this cleanser! I haven't broken out from it, it does quite the opposite.. Every time I have breakouts, this cleanser comes to the rescue!

It's relatively pricey, but1 tube has lasted me 4 months, so I guess it's pretty good value. I love the texture and smell, it leaves my skin really fresh without drying it. My skin has become so much clearer since using this cleanser.

The only down side is the price.. If I'm not so poor I would definitely stick to it! It works really well with Junkisui Lotion (toner), although I would suggest people to stay away from the Junkisui moisturiser...

The Junkisui Lotion also works magic! Unfortunately using both of them together is not really financially healthy for a poor student like me.. I'm probably gonna look for a cheaper alternative, possible the Kose Whitist AD line.

If I had the money, I would definitely stick to this little wonder!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2008 10:28:00 AM More reviews by ayyzeng

Love this cleaner. My skin feel clean and refresh after each use. Small amount is needed everytime so it last pretty long for me.