October 20, 2014 | 2055 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Philosophy - Empowermint Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2009 10:53:00 AM More reviews by pinay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this body butter! i'm a sucker for anything mint, and when i found this at 65% off, i just had to buy it. it's truly minty and it awakens my senses. the only thing i don't like is that i really smell like mint when i put it on, so i only do so at night before bedtime. when i use it in the morning it kinda puts off my perfume, so i just use my jergens shimmer lotion, which has a weaker scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2008 5:58:00 PM More reviews by AngelSkyFox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE THIS BODY BUTTER. I like how it helps make your senses happier. However, if you leave in the open air long enough...it will get a bit dry. I like how fresh it is. I hate how the empowermint collection got discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2008 10:32:00 AM More reviews by khourianya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I got a giant jar of this stuff in my stocking this Christmas and I must say I do love it. The fresh minty smell and rich product are a dream to slather on. It leaves me soft and smelling really nice. It feels really cool and refreshing on the skin and I can see this being my summer staple when it is hot outside.

I also can't get over how HUGE the jar is...it is at least double the size of other body butter jars on the market!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2007 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Clare_3108

First of all I have to say I am hooked on these body butters, having tried other body butters these are IMO the best, super nourishing and as with everything Philosophy the quality is superb.

This for me left a slight tingly cooling effect on my skin, its not that noticeable so thought it could make a great aftersun, so it will be coming away with me in September!

This scent is just like the 3-in-1 absolutely love this one!