Marcelle Eye Make-up Remover Lotion

4.8

This is one of the best eye makeup removers I have ever used. I've tried Clinique, LancĂ´me, L'Oreal, Estee Lauder and many others, and they all either didn't take off all my makeup, or they left a greasy film behind and irritated my eyes.
Enter Marcelle's, and most of my problems are gone.
1. Removes all makeup, including waterproof. No more raccoon eyes in the morning upon waking up
2. Is not greasy/oily, leaves no trace behind
3. Has no discernible scent
4. Doesn't irritate my eyes or cause milia
5. Bottle is decent sized, lasts a long time
6. The price is decent compared to the way it performs.

All in all, I see no reason to splurge on the more expensive brands. because this one is a cheaper alternative that outperforms everything else I tried.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This review is for the Oil Free eye makeup remover lotion.

I don't see the need to spend lots of money on eye makeup removers and Marcelle's offering fits the bill on all levels for me.
It's oil free (I'm prone to styes so anything oil based is a no no), non fragranced and is gentle yet removes makeup thoroughly. If I'm wearing gel liners or anything long wearing, I need to use extra cotton pads to remove but that's fine with me.

A great product all around and I've repurchased several times and will continue to do so.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Removes eye-shadow, eyeliner and mascara at once. Does not sting or irritate the eyes, format is bigger than usual lotions, and cheap! I paid 13$CAD and the smaller bottles such as Nivea or L'Oreal are 11$CAD.
Overall, very good product, will buy again.

The best makeup remover ever! Removes mascara and eyeliner relatively efforlessly and lasts forever.. It is also non oily and does not sting!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is the first and only makeup remover I've ever used. I was introduced to it by my mom as she had used it for years. It isn't oily, doesn't irritate the skin or eyes. It works well with waterproof or non-waterproof mascara and it isn't too expensive usually between 10-13 dollars CAD.

Ive been using this eye make-up remover for years. It removes make-up well, is not oily, and does not sting. I don't use waterproof eye make-up so can't comment on how well it works for those that wear it. A 120ml bottle is under $10.