September 23, 2014 | 911 users online

Sunscreen - Ocean Potion - Anti-Aging Sunblock SPF 15 Ultra Light

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by sarahgorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is a really good body sunscreen (haven't tried it on my face). It feels like a body lotion and rubs in easily with no white cast or greasy residue. Right after applying I don't have the greasy, shiny "I just applied sunscreen" look to my body, which amazes me since most make me look like I just bathed in baby oil. It gives excellent protection too--I don't burn or tan when I wear this and reapply like I should. This is impressive because, though I keep myself pale with sunscreen, I tan *very* easily with no sunscreen. I took one off for the orange Creamsicle scent (I hate Creamsicles!) but it probably isn't an issue for most people. The price is great too (around $7). I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2009 3:40:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Smells great. Cute color of product. Finally a nonsticky, thin sunblock!

CONS: I wouldn't use this on my face unless I needed water resistant on the face (still too thick and slightly oily.)

REMOVAL TIPS: If using this one the face and If you get clogged pores, you may want to remove this with something like a cleansing oil before using your regular cleanser so that it doesn't clog your pores.

ALTERNATES: Trader Joe's Enrich SPF15 is moisturizing but not greasy at all. When I need 30 or above, I use Hawaiaan Tropic's Silk Hydration or some name like that (but it can clog my facial pores if I use it for more than a few days in a row, so I only use it when I'm going to be in the sun a lot that day).

*******From their website: Solaplex(TM), enhances the stability of Parsol® 1789 (Avobenzone) which makes Ocean Potion sunscreens more reliable and longer lasting.******

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2007 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Ciaofiore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This provides great sun protection for an SPF 15. In some spots I missed, I had redness, which shows that when *properly* applied (not in a rush, as I had) this stuff works great.

Yes, this does have a smell of orange creamsicles or sherbert when first applied, as someone mentioned in reviews of some of their other products. That might not sound good, but believe me when I say that I really found it pleasant. Once you are out in the sun, you do not smell a thing.

This says it has a photostable UV filter, so this broad spectrum protection will last. I did not use this on my face, and I wouldnt try to because I am prone to breakouts and this is not made for faces nor oil free. But for body, A+.