October 22, 2014 | 2005 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Shiseido - Advanced Essential Energy body cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 6:20:00 AM More reviews by MissObserver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lovely, lovely product, extremely nourishing and great for my skin.

I normally use Palmers Cocoa Butter plus extra lotions to nourish my skin and I am actually able to use this on its own without any additional lotions whatsoever!

As all the other reviewers have said, it makes your skin soft and well moisturised and a little does go a long way.

In terms of price, I got this as a tester but I believe it retails for approximately 40 - 50 but worth it as a once-in-a-while luxury item.

Only downer is the fact that this product appears to have been discontinued in the UK! I got mine as a gift/tester (full size, lucky me!) but now it's nearly finished and I need a replacement.

If anyone has any suggestions on where I can find this again, please give me a shout!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2008 8:27:00 AM More reviews by MsPucci

Awesome product, there must be sume high tech magic bahind this, it really renews the skin and makes it baby soft. This is slightly peachy-pink in color, and so velvety in texture. Smells wonderfully luxurious. It absorbs very easy, the fact than I can use it at all is a testimony to that - I normally have a hard time finding even a body lotion thats light enough. This one I use in addition to my body lotion, in winter, or on dry areas. A real 'pamper yourself' product:-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2008 4:13:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hope this is the same product, I'm reviewing the Advanced Essential Energy Ultimate Nourishing Body Cream (it's a orange-brown plastic jar)... Anyway, it's a lightly pink colored thick cream, almost like a body butter, but it melts onto skin and is quickly absorbed. (it fully absorbs in ca. 45 minutes without leaving any sticky residue on skin) Unlike most body creams that I've used, I only needed very little product and I don't have to use it every day as the nourishing effect lasts ~2-3 days!!! Very good performance, considering that in the area where I live water is extraordinary hard and while using this cream I haven't expierenced no pulling sensations and zero flakiness! The scent is very subtle, but it lasts for quite some time, but there is no floral or soapy notes, so I don't mind. I'm not sure, but I do think that this cream also brightens my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2007 8:31:00 PM More reviews by LoriLond

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a thick, rich, emollient body cream filled with vitamins. It sinks in and I can immediately feel the softness. I didn't even intend to purchase body cream, but after the SA had me test this, I couldn't resist. It is very rich and feels nourishing~ 7 oz. for $60. This will last forever. You only need a very small amount. I will definitely repurchase. My skin has seriously never felt this good before.
HEAVEN.