August 2, 2014 | 1649 users online

Lip Treatments - Oyin honeystick lipbalm

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by SUPAtime

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great lip balm-- smooth glide-y texture, nicely moisturizing, handy and hygienic tube packaging... The only thing I don't like about it is the smell which is an odd combination of coco butter and honey. I love honey scented products but this didn't do it for me. Scent aside, it's an excellent lip balm, perfect if you are looking for something that will moisturize without being too heavy. I love all the rich, natural ingredients they used: coconut oil, castor oil, unrefined shea butter, beeswax, vitamin E, and natural flavor. The formula is terrific and is why I'm giving this a 5. Btw, shipping was very fast.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2010 4:44:00 AM More reviews by wiresinhisheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

i bought three sticks of this a while back, but i wont rebuy because i have moved on to hurraw! balms and also it costs like $30 for this to be shipped to the uk.
this balms a nice smooth consistency, not too thick or sticky. it has a very mild chocolate/honey scent, which is due to cocoa butter and honey being ingredients. it doesnt add colour to my lips, but still improves the way they look/give them a bit of a sheen. its very moisturising, even more so than the shea butter lipbalm i was using before this (and its not gritty like my previous lipbalm either). good choice for a lipbalm, but there are better ones out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 1:35:00 AM More reviews by mcbeants

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS BALM!! It is the best lip conditioner I have used in my life and I recommend it all the time. It makes my lips feel butter soft and look lush. The ingredients are perfect for nourishing and protecting from dryness and flaky lips. Im a user for life.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2007 5:00:00 PM More reviews by ollybee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am something of a lipbalm addict and have been searching for years for the ultimate lipbalm... This is it! Leaves my lips soft and kissable, without being greasy. Perfection! Plus it's only $4 a tube, or $10 for 3...