November 24, 2014 | 1892 users online

Shave Products - Tree Hut - Shave Cream-Almond and Honey

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2008 8:09:00 PM More reviews by bleebers2000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product. Bought it at Wal Mart for a few dollars. I took off 1 lippie, bc it does not lather up much, but is rich and creamy and smells GREAT. I love the shea butter smell, also. For the price, it can't be beat.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2007 9:30:00 AM More reviews by calicocat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product, though I prefer the Brazilian Nut and the Shea Butter scents. It is not meant to be foamy, and yes it adds a light layer of moisterizer to the skin which is why I like it. My legs tend to get dry especially with a foamy product which often contain drying detergents. I do apply liberally and it works wonderfully with my Venus and Mach 3 blades.

No razor burns at all for me. I shave entire leg everyday, change blades once a week. (my leg hair grows fast and course)

My number one reason for loving it, I am a self tan user. And shaving lightens self tanner on your legs, as it scrapes it off. With this product my faux tan wears much better and legs feel silky. I have applyed self tanner after useing the shave cream, and it does not seem to hamper absorption or tan results at all.

I get mine at Walmart

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2007 10:38:00 PM More reviews by twinkilass

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i LOVE this shaving cream. i have used it in the Almond & Honey scent as well as the Brazilian Nut scent. (i prefer the latter) it makes my legs silky smooth without any razor burn. it smells wonderful, feels wonderful, & i swear keeps my legs smoother longer than when i use regular shave gel. it is easy to squeeze out of the tube & leaves no rust stain on the tub. it really isn't meant to create a lather - which could mean an excess amount being used by those who aren't aware. this is definately my HG shave cream!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2007 4:42:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

It takes a lot to produce a good layer on your skin with this shave cream. Unlike BBW's Shave the Day, it doesn't lather at all! Even with a good layer on, I can still hear the razor squeaking as it shaves my skin. Not good! Also, again unlike other shave products, it doesn't leave any kind of residue on your skin after you run your razor over it. So, if you miss a spot, guess what? You gotta squeeze more product out of the tube. Eventually, this all leads to a lot of wasted shave cream and razor burn from hell! In addition, my Venus blade gets clogged constantly and won't rinse out under the shower stream!