December 22, 2014 | 1176 users online

Treatments (Face) - La Mer - The Radiant Infusion

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by a2bruta

I have mixed feelings about this product. It's kind of half toner half serum. It does an ok job as a serum but doesn't compare to others on the market. For just using it as a toner it's way too expensive for what it does. My skin feels really nice after it's applied and other products seem to absorb better. Dryness is really cut down. There might be a slight brightening element but it's nothing anybody would notice.

I have had amazing results with some of other CDLM's products. I just can't figure out if this one is just something they sell to make extra money off women with more money than sense or if there are ingredients in it that (like their other products) do really great things for the skin in the longterm. I would say it's probably the latter but what it does is not really worth the price, esp if you're on a budget. If you're not on a budget, just buy The Concentrate.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2013 2:59:00 AM More reviews by lovelyKk

Unfortunately for my wallet, I like most La Mer products. I use this in the evening under the moisturizing gel creme... It has really helped my skin have a glow, after a few months the redness I seam to always have has also disappeared almost completely. This promises more radiant skin, and it delivers! It is not a miracle product, but I am very happy with it. Bottle will last about 9-10 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by marchafr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is an expensive product if u consider its a treatment to be used daily under you moisturizer and serum but it works wonders. I use this product under La Mer soft cream and the results are as promised. The combination of this infusion with its cream is really good, my skin looks well kept and wrinkle free and always perfectly moisturized. its expensive but seems to last a long way. Im still on my first bottle and its been 6 months of night and day usage. will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Mathou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Brilliant! I use it under Gel de La Mer or Creme de La Mer - it makes my skin look gorgeous the entire day. I tried it with different moisturizers and it works well with all of them :-)!

Great, great product... This and the Hydration infusion must be one of the best La Mer products out there

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2011 9:48:00 AM More reviews by ParisianThinker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have used La Mer and switch back and forth with the South African product, Environ. I have been a professional model so I am used to buying and trying nearly everything.

My secret product? Rose Hip Seed Oil, essential oils, body brushing and massage.

As far as La Mer's products, I have them all on my shelf, along with several other brands. I use them but do not notice any differences.

I only notice that my skin looks excellent when I make the products myself. I do not need to wear any foundation. My skin is radiant and it isn't because of La Mer's Radiant serum, Hydating Serum or Lifting Serum.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by MoiBelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this in swap. This is like a toner and a moisturizer in between. This instantly refreshed the skin, leaving it feeling very clean, revived and somewhat matte looking but at the same time quite moisturized. However, those positive benefits only last for a few minutes, say about 30 minutes. then my skin is back to not so top, not so vibrant looking again. However, I noticed that I have no dry flakes/spots after putting this and my skin stays a bit moisturized for the whole day with this on. so that is one good thing. I have been using this for more than a week already, so far I have not seen any major changes in my skin yet (aside from it being a bit more moisturized). I noticed no brightening yet. Smelled minty herbal to me, the scent reminds me a bit of Lush mask of magnaminty which I like. I don't think I will buy this after I finish my bottle as I'm not really so impressed by its performance.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by semra66

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought the product yesterday and used it last night. My face did look amazing when I woke up this morning with just one application. Its too soon to write a review but after seeing my face this morning I went and bought the radiant face serum (which is more expensive) today. over all la mer products are good. after my very disappointing experience with la prairie white caviar range I thought twice about buying expensive products, thats why I only bought the infusion which is cheaper first, but the immediate and amazing result, made me go and buy the serum today. I must admit I think la mer is worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by vivian1234

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

not worth the money, serum didn't help my skin look radiant, too expensive for what is worth. probably will not buy again in near future

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 5:50:00 AM More reviews by hazefree2002

This is expensive.While I do not see my face becoming more radiant,this makes whatever I'm applying next absorb much better.The packaging is practical and one pump is sufficient for the entire face.I will repurchase after I finish up my current stash.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2010 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Scrumpee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this together with the hydrating infusion and used it to alternate with the hydrating infusion before application of the lifting serum/ whitening essence. I use the hydrating infusion before the lifting serum at night and radiant infusion before the whitening essence in the day. No difference to my skin whether or not the infusion was applied. Wish I could say that there is a least a teensy bit of difference after spending the $$$ but alas, no. Conclusion: save your money and do without the infusion. Invest in the lifting serum/ whitening essence depending on your skin care needs.