April 18, 2014 | 1856 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites Angel Food Cake

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by garnetgirl105

I absolutely LOVE everything about this gloss. the scent/taste, the color, texture,doefoot applicator,etc. I have bought this gloss atleast 4 times,never purchased any other lip product more then once ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by mh357

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is definitely the best smelling gloss I've ever come across. Some reviews have said it smells like chocolate chip cookies...that's pretty accurate I think. That and vanilla cake or something...it just smells SOOOO good. It's a perfect shade on my lips and has a sweet taste to it as well. Very MLBB shade, as some have mentioned. Stays on relatively long for a gloss, but this one I don't reapplying all the time!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 8:45:00 AM More reviews by MakeupPadawan

I am not a gloss fan, really, but I just adore this so much! I was buying a lip treatment from a Canadian eBayer and saw she was also selling a tube of this. I bought it based on the name alone, and I was not disappointed! It is creamy, delicious and hydrating. It is a lovely MLBB shade of neutral shell pink. Just perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by shorty12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this gloss i had purchased b4 so wen i found it in my local 99 cent store i snatched 2 i was extatic i would still pay normal price but purchasing 4 a dollar was just exiting this is by far the best tasting/smelling gloss i hav ever tried(my niece agrries lol)and the shade is sucha pretty pink nudish shade on me i am in love wit the gloss and obssesed with the taste/smell.definately recommend,you should check your local 99 cents store maybe you will get lucky and find it like i did =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 3:38:00 PM More reviews by FacciaBella5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Such a pretty yummy pink for every day wear! Very natural looking like my lips only better. Smells and tastes delish!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2010 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Amsi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have had this gloss for about 4 years, and I should really get rid of it since it's old, but I can't convince myself to since it's still in good shape! It smells delicious (and tastes good, too), and the scent has lasted all this time. It looks like a dark pink in the tube, but it's actually a very sheer, glossy light pink when you apply it. It is smooth and moisturizing, and I have often reached for this instead of my chapstick to moisturize my lips.

I am looking forward to buying another one of these to replace my very old tube.

Great lip gloss. Buy this instead of more expensive formulas.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Makeuploverlynie

i have stocked up on these lovely lippies!!! this is the yummiest scented liplite ever!!!!! everytime i open it i wana lick the wand. lol. its a very wearable color for everyday wear, it is very moisturizing and not sticky at all on the lips. soooooo affordable and just a must have for the scented lip gloss lover like me!!!! this is something i always have around.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by stargazer_lily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

If I had only one word to describe this? Delicious. :-) Smells yummy and is sweet to taste. It's a nice shade of pink too. Nothing too bright or crazy. I like the formula - so smooth and shiny without being at all sticky. It is super pleasant to use and it feels like a moisturising lip treatment. Great doe-foot applicator and generous amount of product in the tube. Winner!! I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Mel29

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great! On my medium complexion, it's a gorgeous light peachy-pink shade. Not the type of shade i normally wear, but it looks fresh, not bubblegum pink. I found this at Dollarama (in Canada) so the price is amazing. Great scent and i love that the gloss isn't sticky. The lasting power isn't the greatest, but at a dollar, i can afford to re-apply as many times as i need to!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 9:08:00 PM More reviews by flukii

They don't carry this one at my Walmart or Target, and to my surprise, I was just able to pick this up today from my local dollar store. I have a total of 8 Lip Lites (Cappucino, Vanilla Swirl, Crystal Clear, Strawberry Parfait, Caramel Latte, Cream Pop, Cherry Truffle, and of course Angel Food Cake), and this is BY FAR my FAVORITE one. It's a mid-tone pink with barely any visible shimmers or frost to it. The smell of it is AMAZING-- like stepping into a store of fresh baked goodies (I agree with one of the posts below that it does smell like chocolate chip cookies) It goes on smoothly and evenly... unlike some of the other colors like Cappucino (at least on me it did :( ) It enhances my natural lip color and smells/tastes great.. and because it was dirt cheap, I could own a million of these. Perfect lipgloss <3