Mary Kay Belara Eau de Parfum

4.1

on 12/27/2011 3:30:00 AM

Beautiful, everyday scent. Clean, slightly fruity, slightly floral. Not particularly original, but a wonderful scent nonetheless. I wear this frequently and always get asked what I'm wearing. It lasts all day too. Price isn't too bad, about $49 Canadian, and the bottle is so pretty and girly! I'll repurchase if I ever run out.

on 2/7/2011 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is such a pretty perfume. It smells so .... Clean? Not heavy at all just a nice everyday scent. The bottle is also gorgeous. I love it. (:

on 3/26/2010 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

A coworker of mine sells Mary Kay & I was very hesitant about buying any of their products. She got a bunch of new products & let me test out the Belara perfume (not to be confused with Bella) in the blue bottle & it smells amazing! The scent is very long lasting & I find myself smelling my wrist a lot because it smells so good! Definitely a must-have ;)

on 2/15/2010 2:32:00 PM

Mary Kay strikes again. I love this scent both the pink and blue. For all you citrusy lovers out there..try velocity! It's great too!

on 3/30/2009 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this roll on Bella Bulgara perfume. The price is $22.00 Retail. The smell is fruity but light and not over powering and I get complements all the time.
I just think the packaging is a little too much while pink. lol
and I hate the fact that mary kay makes products and get's me hooked on them only to find out they discontinued the product.

on 2/25/2009 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I have gone through 2 bottles already and i love this perfume..it is my favorite and i always am sad when i run out.

on 8/2/2008 7:52:00 AM

I bought this because of the reviews here...and I love it! Yes, it does have that "clean, out of the shower smell"...must be the cotton musk and sandlewood. Combined with the San Joaquin Fig. Wild Bilbery, Opal Lotus Flower, and the Wild Southern Indian Tuberose, this all blends with my chemistry. Beautiful bottle. I think that this makes a nice summertime fragrance.

on 12/17/2007 10:44:00 PM

I bought this as a roll on and I really like the scent. I usually can't wear florals, but this one seems to be complex enough to work on me. I agree that it's sort of a laundry, clean smell.
Don't know if I would buy a full sized bottle, but the roll on is perfect for my purse to do little fragrance touch ups after a long day.

on 12/9/2007 1:18:00 AM

I love this scent. The bottle is pretty also. It is not overpowering either. Love it!!!

on 12/6/2007 5:35:00 PM

Bella Belara is a fruitier version of Belara. I find it similar to Red Door Revealed but it doesn't give me the headache RD Revealed does. Beautiful bottle - perfect choice for jeans and the grocery store. I like it but don't love it - however my young daughter adores it.

Popular Fragrances