October 24, 2014 | 1898 users online

Fragrances - Mary Kay - Belara Eau de Parfum

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2011 3:30:00 AM More reviews by Jayjaybean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beautiful, everyday scent. Clean, slightly fruity, slightly floral. Not particularly original, but a wonderful scent nonetheless. I wear this frequently and always get asked what I'm wearing. It lasts all day too. Price isn't too bad, about $49 Canadian, and the bottle is so pretty and girly! I'll repurchase if I ever run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by BlackDahlia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is such a pretty perfume. It smells so .... Clean? Not heavy at all just a nice everyday scent. The bottle is also gorgeous. I love it. (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 2:11:00 PM More reviews by facebylace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A coworker of mine sells Mary Kay & I was very hesitant about buying any of their products. She got a bunch of new products & let me test out the Belara perfume (not to be confused with Bella) in the blue bottle & it smells amazing! The scent is very long lasting & I find myself smelling my wrist a lot because it smells so good! Definitely a must-have ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by cgranado115

Mary Kay strikes again. I love this scent both the pink and blue. For all you citrusy lovers out there..try velocity! It's great too!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2009 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Isabellasmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this roll on Bella Bulgara perfume. The price is $22.00 Retail. The smell is fruity but light and not over powering and I get complements all the time.
I just think the packaging is a little too much while pink. lol
and I hate the fact that mary kay makes products and get's me hooked on them only to find out they discontinued the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 1:15:00 PM More reviews by jtinch4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have gone through 2 bottles already and i love this perfume..it is my favorite and i always am sad when i run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2008 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Ebovary

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this because of the reviews here...and I love it! Yes, it does have that "clean, out of the shower smell"...must be the cotton musk and sandlewood. Combined with the San Joaquin Fig. Wild Bilbery, Opal Lotus Flower, and the Wild Southern Indian Tuberose, this all blends with my chemistry. Beautiful bottle. I think that this makes a nice summertime fragrance.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2007 10:44:00 PM More reviews by crimsoncelt

I bought this as a roll on and I really like the scent. I usually can't wear florals, but this one seems to be complex enough to work on me. I agree that it's sort of a laundry, clean smell.
Don't know if I would buy a full sized bottle, but the roll on is perfect for my purse to do little fragrance touch ups after a long day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2007 1:18:00 AM More reviews by addysmom

I love this scent. The bottle is pretty also. It is not overpowering either. Love it!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2007 5:35:00 PM More reviews by perfumenut

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bella Belara is a fruitier version of Belara. I find it similar to Red Door Revealed but it doesn't give me the headache RD Revealed does. Beautiful bottle - perfect choice for jeans and the grocery store. I like it but don't love it - however my young daughter adores it.