October 30, 2014 | 1797 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect 257 Rose Organdi

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by ouiyhoo

What i love about Dior lip gloss is that it is not too glossy which means your hair is less likely to stick to your lip. Altough, it is a little pricey, i will repurchase! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2010 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Embeth3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as part of a holiday set and I never would have picked it out for myself, thinking it would be far too pale. Rose Organdi is a slightly milky baby pink with very fine white/silver micro glitter. This is a fabulous layering shade, though it is still reasonably well pigmented on it's own. The texture is great, not too thick, very smooth and has a lot of slip but no stickiness or tackiness. No discernible scent or flavour and though mine is in GWP (4mL) packaging, it is still just dandy, a little clear tube with silver lid. In fact, I am amazed at how small it is compared to the regular tube (6mL) which is much bigger and bulkier and has that cute "door knob" shaped lid. But it's very handy for carrying around so it's always in my makeup purse. I don't use it very often but when I do, I am surprised all over again at how much I do actually like it. Having said that, I'd probably purchase another colour over this one if I bought again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by MyChanelScalpel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Things I love: The brush applicator, the feel of the gloss isn't sticky, and the tube is cute- something you'd be proud to tote around in your handbag and pull out in public, soft baby pink colour emphasis other makeup

Things I don't love: ALL of my Dior glosses have had gloss buildup at the top of the tube that spills over and makes a mess of the tube.

Dior glosses were really my first love when I got into makeup, but being so expensive I only had two for years-- but as I'm older now and falling back in love with their formulation and packaging- I think it is time to pick up some more, definitely re-purchasing this one in particular!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2009 10:36:00 AM More reviews by breesana

I hate to hear about those who have had reactions to this because I just love it. The color is so soft and such a baby pink, it goes with both soft makeup looks as well with dark, dramatic eyes. It makes my lis full and sweet, and I really like that it doesn't have a gritty, glittery feel to it. The brush applicator is really nice and gives great control for a perfect application. My only complaint is that there is a slight seperation of the shimmer, so I had to place it in really hot water for a few minutes for the product to melt back into itself. Otherwise, this is one beautiful gloss.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2009 2:33:00 PM More reviews by petitprincesse

Since I swatched this on my hand I loved it.
The color is gorgeus, a shimmery baby rose-pink, not very pigmented but not too sheer.
After I bought this I applied it on my lips and it looks gorgeous.
Make my lips dolly like.
But I had the worst allergic reaction I've ever had.
My lips have always been sensitive but never had a bad reaction like that.
Really painful experience, that last 2 weeks.
The worst part is that my lips become more sensitive to chemicals.
If you are not allergic its a gorgeous gloss, but if you are, this is poison.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love Dior Addict Reflect glosses. This one is a pale, sheer pink with lots of shimmer. Just barely lighter than jersey rose. As with all of the rest of them, they are never sticky and feel nice to wear on the lips. And of course the packaging is gorgeous as well. Love these!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2009 8:03:00 AM More reviews by Brunettegirl

Gorgeous!!! I can't stop looking at my lips in the mirror when I have this on...You can wear it alone fo an easy look or layered over a lipstick, such as pink diamond by Lancome and this looks stunning...I am not typically a fan of glosses because I can't stand the goopy feeling on my lips, but this one is tolerable for some reason...I like the brush applicator and the shimmer in it just make my lips come ALIVE...Gives my lips a sexy, seductive look by giving an illusion they are a bit bigger than they really are, of course any gloss would do that, but there is something speical about this one....It's a subtle soft pink and for refernce I am NC20 ish....

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2009 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Nikola247

When I received this as a Christmas present it looked gorgeous on, and the packaging looked really professional.

Sadly the next day I got tons of tiny blisters all over my lips, and they were so dry slightly swollen and sore, and it looked like a I had drawn a line round my lips with red lip liner.

It took about a week to clear up and was really uncomfortable.

I've tried lots of other glosses/plumper's and have NEVER had a reaction like that. As the lady said before, it must be a chemical in it that really doesn't like my skin, which is a shame as its a gorgeous lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2008 2:51:00 PM More reviews by illuminate1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love my lips while wearing this gloss. Its sheer with very fine shimmers that leave my lips looking juicy but not overly wet like some glosses do. I have SOO many lip products that I really should stop the madness of getting more. Even so I am glad I have added this to my collection.. Looks good alone or over lipstick/lipliner. It lasts nicely and when it wears down doesn't look like you got smacked in the lips by pixi dust. I love the brush applicator much more than the doe foot. I got this in a mini size with the travel set, when I run out I may actually rebuy!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2008 10:28:00 PM More reviews by dollface_vixen

Hmm...it's a very pretty gloss...the colour is literally gorgeous...and it looks like glass/water on my lips but...for some reason, I get this weird allergic reaction...my lips get all dry, flaky and tender. The new formulation is mixed with hyaluronic acid, which is supposed to puff up skin from underneath, getting rid of wrinkles. This totally puffed up my lips and now they look swollen. Perhaps it's the hyaluronic acid I'm allergic to?