October 30, 2014 | 1691 users online

Lipstick - Graftobian - LIPSTICK in Runway

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by riotkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the Specialty Palette and its my favorite color in there by far. I'm thinking of getting a tube of this for my purse. Its a warm peachy color that is just perfect on my light warm complexion (Nars Ceylan, MAC NC 20-25). Not too light and not too dark. Good, smooth and very pigmented formula that is not at all drying. I just have to blot this one. No added fragrance in this one but it does have a bit of a lanolin smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2010 3:10:00 AM More reviews by beautytipshub

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great Product if you are planning to go for a party.
I got some make up tips to share with you all at http://www.beautytipshub.com/makeup-tips/

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by jessmarie09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok, I really wanted to love this lipstick. So why did I hate it so much. First con, it smells like crayons. Second con, It is too creamy and does not have great staying power. Third con, it is too warm for my NC 42 skin tone...made me look old. The color is like an orangey coraly muted reddish toned neutral color. It reminded me of those old fashioned photos where the lips are painted in after the photo is taken. I hated this lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2010 7:34:00 PM More reviews by achenm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Runway is a very wearable peach with a touch of pink in it. One of my favorite colors to wear in summer. High coverage formula, not drying, and stays on pretty well. NC15, brown hair and eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2007 10:45:00 AM More reviews by olivia1173

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this based on the good review her and I am equally pleased. I ordered this in runway (accidentally bought 2) and now I keep one in my purse and one in my mu kit. Love the color and texture and it has great staying power. I like to apply and blot...gives a very toned down lip. I was so pleased with this formula that I purchased the "fashion" lip pallet. I'll review once it comes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2007 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Maureen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great color! No scent! CHEEEEEEAP! What's left to say, really? Nothin'. Oh yes - this goes extremely well with NYX Rose Brown liner and Giorgio Armani lipgloss in #2, the kind with the wand. Just a lovely, lovely combo. The color is a soft, warmish mauve that I suspect MANY people can wear. I certainly enjoy it.