TheBalm BalmShelter SPF 17 Tinted Gloss Set - Sorbet Set

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This set includes: Daddy's Girl (sheer berry pink), Girl Next Door (light pink shimmer), Girly Girl (coral shimmer). These are semi-sheer to semi-opaque depending on the color. I love the creamy texture, SPF protection, and find the glosses to be very moisturizing. Stickiness factor is low to no. Wear is good (glosses are not a long wearing lip product and these are no exception to that rule). Scent is strong on application then fades to nothing. The scent is strawberry-banana and quite strong. If you don't like the smell of bananas, this might not be the gloss for you. I feed my gloss habit pink tones most often and Girl Next Door (light pink shimmer) is my fav of this set. I'd call this one a semi-sheer natural pink, no-makeup-makeup color. Daddy's Girl is a semi-opaque pink with a bit more body and definately looks like lips only better. I never imagined I could wear a coral color in a million years, but I really like Girly Girl and wear this semi-sheer color at least once a week. I own the BalmShelter glosses in all the colors currently offered. I love, wear and recommend any of the shades.