July 24, 2014 | 1836 users online

Lip Treatments - Palmer's - Cocoa Butter Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Lip Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by stolenangel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I am a lip gloss junkie so I love just about every lip gloss unless it puts too much color on your lips (like lipstick).

This stuff is wonderful if you love chocolate and peppermint (which I do). It is clear and not as sticky as some glosses. This is my favorite go to gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by CheshireCat88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely adore this product, infact I have two. One that I keep in my handbag at all times and one on my bedside table, the smell is so devine, a cross between after eight mints and kendal mint cake, and it doesnt taste all too bad either for those moments when you forget your wearing anything and lick your lips.

The consistency of this stuff is pretty thick and gloppy but goes on really smooth and glossy and has a lovely clear gloss look, and it keeps your lips really hydrated, i suffer from dry lips a lot and this always helps and makes them lovely and smooth again, I'll buy this again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 5:49:00 AM More reviews by michaeladollcinq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the smell of this product!! It's fairly cheap I think I payed $3 for it at priceline the quality is pretty good it adds a shiny gloss finish and leaves my lips moisturised and hydrated. Definitely repurchising!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 2:02:00 PM More reviews by SkyHawthorne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This Lip butter smells like after eights!!! It is heavenly, the texture is pleasant, it does wonders for my lips, as they are always smooth and hydrated. It is amazing for the price, and i will definatly repurchase it if i run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by MissxCindy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this lip butter. It smells good and it feels amazing on my lips. It leaves a nice natural shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by omgthatgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is absolute perfection. It smells like After Eight chocolates. The packaging is super convenient and hygienic. It's clear and moisturizing, not thick or sticky at all. You get a lot of product. The price is reasonable. It gives a tiny bit of gloss to your lips. IT'S PERFECT.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by Wezo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product smells AMAZING! I feel like I'm eating an after dinner mint every time I use it. It is very hydrating & soft to wear-I just wish it lasted longer but that might be a result of subconciously licking it off!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

For under a fiver, this has to be one of my favourite lip balms in my make up collection! I had purchased the original Palmers cocoa butter swivel stick lip balm and wasn't very impressed, the formula wasn't moisturising and my lips felt a bit stingy/itchy afterwards so I was a bit reluctant to try this Peppermint tube version...

But, this is a much better formula for me! I was so happy with it. It is moisturising and smooth and smells fantastic! I always have it to hand in my bag/pocket.

I'd say it's currently a tie between this Peppermint balm and Carmex's Strawberry tube! Both are similar priced and work wonders for lips :D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 5:55:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I love the smell! It keeps my lips nice and soft even after a few hours! Very handy tube as well! Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by mariejosette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product but it's basically flavoured petroleum jelly! If you already have vaseline on hand there's no need to buy this!