October 1, 2014 | 1890 users online

Palettes - Christian Dior - Pretty Charms #001 Magic Seduction

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2007 6:49:00 AM More reviews by aelgif

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This palette was limited edition, and I bought mine early 2007 when the price went down! Packaging comprises of a small but heavy silver heart locket, surrounded by crystals, that could theoretically be attached to your handbag by a chain. As I didn't like the look of this, I got my boyfriend to remove the dangling crystals and the chain, leaving me with a cute silver heart with an internal mirror. It reminds me a little of Alice in Wonderland, I think because of the keyhole imprint on the top.

Open up the compact, and you'll discover a sheer mauve-toned rose lipstick with slight shimmer on the left and a sparkly lavender lipgloss on the right. I bought this for the beautiful rose lipstick, it is so pretty and flattering on my fair skintone. It's the kind of shade that would look amazing on model Bette Franke. The gloss is not that great because the glitter is chunky.

All in all, an interesting purchase! I hope to find a lipstick match in Dior's regular range and refill this palette when it runs out. continued >>