September 2, 2014 | 1676 users online

Powder - Alchemy - Fusion Liquid to Powder Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2008 10:10:00 PM More reviews by blessallchildren

This goes on like a light liquid with little pigment but it evens out the skin tone and converts into a powder as it dries. It has SPF and is good for the skin. I couldn't be happier. It is easy to apply, quick and simple so you can do it without wasting a lot of time before going out.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2003 7:55:00 AM More reviews by cremebrulee

All form no function for me! Greaseball and no color match. I am a LLL asian with oily to acne prone skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2002 11:16:00 PM More reviews by pinksahara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hi
I tried this as well. When I first tried it, it looked like a good choice for my oily skin as it had a nice matte finish going onto skin.

However, the foundation just disintegrated on my skin as the day went along, leaving a very blotchy and uneven look. When I first noticed this to happen, I thought my skin was going through a bad phase but as soon as I tried on another foundation, it was clear that it was Alchemy's Fusion that wasn't a good fit with my skin.

May only be suitable for certain skin types.