August 20, 2014 | 1423 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Pink Muse Juicy Tubes

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 6:37:00 PM More reviews by okusandman

This one has a sweet marshmallow or cotton candy smell and taste, and is one of my favorites. It's another one you can apply without a mirror and not worry about looking like a clown, it goes on sheer and is good to keep in a purse or pocket and just make yourself feel good now and then. It has the perfect JT consistency and feel.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2008 8:38:00 PM More reviews by jakeysgirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I attempted to buy this gloss at a Lancome counter when it was first released, but they were sold out! I was lucky enought to recently swap for it! The tube is gorgeous and intriguing. It has beautiful artwork that I catch myself constantly staring at. The gloss itself is really beautiful. The color is a glowing sheer baby pink with pink/gold sparkle. A perfect color for me! The scent is really pleasant- a nice vanilla, the same as 'touched by light', 'baby doll', 'pinkadelic', and 'pink icing'. I would definitely buy this one again. It is great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2008 4:24:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love the scent and taste. Pretty sheer cool toned pink with gold-pink sparkles. Actually shows up clear with sparkles on my lips. Probably the only very light pink would look good on me. Always layer over a tan or chocolate brown l/l. Nice shine and texture. Glad to add to my l/g collection. (DDD nw45 or HIP818)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2008 6:05:00 PM More reviews by glitterkitteneyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Pink Muse is a baby pinkish-lavender with golden sparkles.
As always, I really love the way Juicy Tubes are textured. It feels slick and cool and I always love their scents. I never get tired of buying JT's. This particular JT will enhance any of your favorite lippies. I bought this last year because of its particular packaging. I am such a sucker for cute packaging. This was one impulse buy I do not regret. Sadly, Pink Muse is Limited Edition, and yes..good things sometimes must come to an end. Thankfully I bought another one a week later because I thought i lost the one I bought previously. And besides, i just love the way it looks, sitting pretty on top of my vanity mirror.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2007 4:51:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

The Macy's near me was having a GWP, so I decided to add this to my purchase to make the dollar threshold.

In the tube, it is a light baby pink with sparkles and shimmers, and there is an illustration of a girl's face printed on the side of the tube. On the lips, it goes on basically clear (I have very pink lips), but adds some dimension and shine.

I did take off one lippie because this stuff has a tendency to drip off my lip... I've never had any problems like that w/JT's before, so not sure why this one does it. Aside from that, it's a nice color, very natural and would complement pink lippies. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2007 11:22:00 PM More reviews by xxtaylorlaurenxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The packaging of this is sooo cute! I had to buy it. The color is like a clear-ish sparkle with a pink tint. Kind of boring, but it smells and tastes good... I think it has a bit of menthol in it, like a lot of Juicy Tubes. It's nice for summer, but it kind of looks like mostly every gloss out there. Since it's LE, it's tempting to buy