September 30, 2014 | 2051 users online

Bronzers - Lumiere - Indian Red Blushing Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2007 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Mooz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I honestly wasn't sure I'd be able to wear this color. Indian Red blushing bronzer looks gorgeous but dark. Well, I used my fiber optic brush and WOW, I LOVE this color. I must have at least 40 MMU face colors and this one I keep reaching for the most. It's just absolutely gorgeous and not overpowering for my light/medium skin depth. I love using this with Lumiere's Innocence AOC as a highlighter. I am loving that I can wear red!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2007 1:09:00 PM More reviews by tracita

Kim (genius creator) calls this a "Blushing Bronzer"...the color is described as follows: "Indian Red is a stunning deeper pigmented red with a muted brown undertone". I have to be very careful with this as my skin is pretty light...with that being said, this looks gorgeous over the Nude Bronzer that I so adore...just a tiny tiny sweep over the nose and apples of my cheeks and the look is sun-kissed perfection...yep, I love this...the MAC 188 comes in quite handy with this little gem. Prices are great, customer service is fantastic too...love Lumiere (www.lumierecosmetics.com)