Dove Pro Age Body Wash

4.1

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My beauty guru friend recommended this to me as a totally moisturising body wash. I thought this was rubbish, as I'd never got moisture from anything other than a post-shower cream before, but I'm a sucker for a product that you can buy in the supermarket. Well, there's a reason she's my guru - this really is splendid. I use it with a body puff to exfoliate at the same time and my skin feels pampered and happy afterwards. Hugely reluctant to use anything else.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Loved this body wash. I just finished the last bit of this yesterday and will miss it. Smells great and also used this to shavemy legs with.

on 4/24/2012 11:04:00 AM

A really nice body wash with a light fresh scent, leaves no residue and my skin feels soft after using it.

on 5/7/2011 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I AM SO UPSET THEY DISCONTINUED THIS PRODUCT!!!!! this is my favorit body wash so moisturizing and great smell i must now find another replacment :(

on 1/27/2011 4:04:00 PM

I was so distraught to discover that this has been discontinued. I'm very low maintenance and just use whatever I have lying around. The deep burgundy bottle is a pretty color and the body wash is creamy and smells fresh and clean. It's the most moisturizing body wash I've found! I have dry skin, some eczema on my upper arms. This didn't irritate it at all. I ended up adding baking soda to the body wash and it made my skin extra smooth. Baking soda pretty much exfoliates as well as eats away dead skin on the surface allowing moisturizer to go where it needs to. I now need to find a good substitute for this stuff!

on 12/26/2010 12:00:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I think this is one of the best - if not the best - moisturising shower gels around. It's not really a gel, it is a lot creamier than that. I find that if I use it, even if i don't moisturise, the condition of the skin on my body really improves. It is rich and lathers up really well. I like the smell of Dove products and this is no different. I'm not sure if this is meant to be aimed at more mature shoppers but I love it and i think it is a lot better than a Clinique body wash I was given as a sample. Yay for supermarket beauty and Dove's take on 'anti-' aging products!

on 12/25/2010 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

i like this product. it seems people either like the smell or don't. i like the scent. i like the creaminess of the product. this and aveeno are my favorite shower gels.

on 6/1/2010 2:17:00 PM

Absolutely LOVE the scent. I always liked the regular (white) Dove shower gels, but was bothered by the horrible smell. I accidentally came across this one and when I opened it and smelled it I was sooo happy. Finally a Dove shower cream with a nice scent!!!

I'm in my early twenties, so the "age effect" is not what I am looking for in a product. I'm happy with the moisture and comfort it gives to my skin. Will surely repurchase.

on 4/25/2010 6:16:00 AM

This is my HG body wash along with Aveeno body wash and body oil wash. It is one of the few washes to not dry out my skin and I find it's superior to the other Dove shower creams. Same with the Pro Age Beauty Bath (bubble bath). Great for my dry, sensitive skin. The fragrance isn't an issue for me, I like it a lot. Pro Age stuff is often on offer at Morrisons, Waitrose and Tesco.

on 5/29/2009 4:42:00 PM

I was using this product for about 6 months. I noticed my skin was baby soft right away and after about 4 months the turkey skin on my elbows, arms and legs (KP) was gone as if it never existed. My skin was truly soft and I didn't need lotion. Then I decided to start using my other body washes that smell like lavender. Within a month the turkey skin returned. That's when I realized the enormous benefits I'd gotten from Pro-Age. I'd bought the large size after all those months, I still had half left. When I resumed using it - just this week, the turkey skin is softening and disappearing already. I started using the body lotion too. I noticed that the other skin that was not prickly before is very soft with the lotion. I love this stuff but it was hard to find it in the stores to replenish my supply. If you want baby soft skin all over, get Pro-Age body wash. I think I'll look for the bars too since some one said they work better.

Popular Gels/Soaps