December 22, 2014 | 747 users online

Powder - Colorevolution

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by iselarp

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great coverage! Satiny, dewy finish. I have oily mature skin with uneven pigmentation (cause I play (poke and prod) too much with my face). Evened everything out but yet sheer. Very natural looking. I have tanned latina skin that can get very dark in the summer. I bought "chocolate" (from a clearance bin at my spa). Not exactly a perfect match because color had a pink undertone and did not match my warm/golden tan neck color. I wore it anyway! Cause it made my skin look amazing. I want to buy it again but the color options are very limited and I'm hesitant to spend $10 on a jar - no samples. Otherwise, I highly recommend. After all, if it's good enough for Ru Paul well...

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by heenan

omg i am loving this mineral powder! it is a total dupe for afterglow mineral make up atless then half the price! i got soft peach and i am lt -med asian...blush in vintage rose and peachcobbler and bronzer in sunkissed and shimmer powder in radiance...the blush at 7.99 is one third the price of afterglow blushes which run 23$ i believe i am in luv so far at the quality and value and i dont have to order online or go to dept store malls etc to buy! i got mine at fred meyer and this week it is bogo half off...awsome time to try it out! ive tried bare minerals physicians formula nuetrogena loreal all itched or gave me bumps and hives..pristige wet\dry had been the best but was not perfect as the coverage and lasting power was not great but ok and was cheap and ez to buy

EDIT:) brike me out BAD after bout a week or so

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2007 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Broken_Princess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

They started selling this mmu at my spa about 1 year ago so I thought I would give it a try, since at that time I had never used mmu before. I completely fell in love with this stuff... it's easy to apply, coverage is great, doesn't look shiney and doesn't make my pores look huge. Well being that this was the first mmu I had tried I was sure that there were better ones out there so I went on the search for the perfect mmu for me. I've tried high end (BE, Jane Iredale, Laura Mercier, Cover fx) low end (Alima, Everyday minerals, Lily Lolo, Signature) even drugstore (Physicians formula, L'Oreal). Well here it is 1 year later and I found myself going back to Colorevolution. Now that I'm using it again I really don't know why I stopped. I also found that Folica.com has it cheaper than my spa so now I order from them. For reference my skin is combo. In BE I wore medium beige and in Colorevolution I wear Sandstone or Toffee (depending on how tan I get and sometimes I mix them). They don't have a huge color selection but if you can get a match it's definately worth a try. UPDATE: Well they went and changed the ingredients and now I hate this stuff! The colors don't even match my skin anymore. I don't know what they did but it totally sucks! Damn you Colorevolution! Back to the drawing board.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No