Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Creme Femme

on 1/22/2015 12:37:00 PM

I love this gloss. It's clear with a ton of shimmer and glitter. If I put too much on, it becomes disco overload. So I only use a little bit and then it's beautiful and subtle. It's sticky and decently long lasting like all the other Beauty Rush glosses. It smells like vanilla cappuccino.

on 8/24/2013 7:51:00 PM

Im such a fan of these lipglosses and more of a fan for this color Crème Femme. Don't be discouraged by the color it looks in the tube because it is absolutely stunning on the lips giving it a very icy, glittery look with super shine and yummy taste. This gloss is jam packed with finely ground glitter and wears as so. It sooo pretty worn on and if you are a glitter lover, this is definitely the gloss for you!! Goes perfect with any eyeshadow look! A MUST BUY! LOVE!

on 9/2/2010 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I need more... MOre ... MORE! I bought 2 tubes when it was on sale at the store and now I cannot find it anywhere! PLEASE if anyone knows where I can find VS beauty Rush Creme Femme, please email me @ Tookietook2@yahoo.com PLEASE. Goes well with my skine tone and is my aboslute FAvorite....

on 2/7/2008 5:03:00 PM

This is cute - Smells reallllly sweet, but I like it. (unless I put too much on which would be bad..)
It's a little overly shimmery so I don't find myself using it that often - It's somtimes my "going out with friends" gloss since I wouldn't wear it anywhere else like school.
The big white glitter makes it "white" which I think is pretty.

overall: the only downside is the huge glitter bits and it's too shimmery but it smells great

on 1/28/2008 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the glitter and paleness of this lipgloss, but the scent dissapointed me. I can't explain it, but there was something about it that I'm just NOT crazy about. Not horrible, just not my favorite.

I will definitely use up the tube I have of this gloss, but I'm sure it's going to last me a long time. I don't see me needing to buy this product again.

on 11/20/2007 1:09:00 PM

I was ecstatic when I found this at VS, as I had heard this particular scent was discontinued. Despite some of the negative reviews, I had to try it for myself and see what it was like. The scent is fantastic...french vanilla with a hint of something else. I can't put my finger on it, possibly coffee, but it makes the scent very rich and tasty. I was really shocked when I first put it on my lips. In the words of Rain Man, my mouth was suddenly "very sparkly, like a holiday". This is the first BR gloss whose glittery bits can not be defined as 'subtle'. This look is not for everybody, but I personally loved it immediately. Over time, the glitter bits disappeared and the gloss dried to a vague pinky-white; not as pretty or dramatic as before, but still flattering.

on 10/29/2007 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

MAC NW15 to 20, hazel/green eyes, medium brown hair with a little gray (LOL): Oh, I wish I had read more reviews on the Beauty Rush Lip Glosses before I bought 2/$10 yesterday. Now I just have to take them back. The reviews on the color of Creme Femme are right on target, but I hadn't read far enough to realize their glitter factor. It looked pretty swatched on my hand, but I had no idea that the glitter would be so dense and show up so strongly on my lips. It looked garish silvery white on me (middle aged me, that is). Also, I didn't know that they were flavored. It actually tasted good, but lip gloss doesn't last very long on me, especially with the added incentive of licking it off :-( The only good this I can say about this is that the packaging is nice and holds a lot of product. This is going back to the store, and I definitely won't repurchase or try to swap for more of these.

on 10/28/2007 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This lip gloss, like many of the other lip glosses in the Beauty Rush collection, has a very tempting name and smells fabulous, just like the flavor it is named after. However, considering the fact that it is a white sparkly lip gloss, it looks like absolute crap on your lips. It looks like you're wearing glittery white gunk on your lips, not lip gloss. The only reason that this is worth buying is because of it's heavenly smell. It smells like a mix of french vanilla and crushed coffee. No lies there. But if you need a lip gloss that you can actually wear on your lips, then don't buy this one. There are tons of other flavors in the Beauty Rush collection that are more worth buying. I have 19 of them, and I'm absolutely addicted.

on 6/29/2007 2:02:00 AM

Aside from the delicious scent of this product, I find the shine and sparkles very pleasing. It has a tint of white in it, but it doesn't make me look pale due to the shimmer, and my lips looks so plumped and kissable. The flavor and scent is not at all annoying when I accidently lick my lips, and the texture is not too sticky or goopy. I have to reapply often becuz my bf cant stop kissing me whenever I wear it hehe. I have 5 beauty rush lipglosses now, I think I only have 6 more to go before I have them all! Muhahaha!

Its a definitely must have!

on 5/29/2007 7:57:00 AM

The ultimate impulse buy as this item is placed near the checkout at VS. I bought creme femme and cherry bomb when the price was 2/$10. I carry these with me at work in my scrubs pocket-I have never done this before and I love lipglosses but the color and texture is my favorite.The creme femme is very sparkly and I happen to prefer it to a flat shine.The fact that it does not have an applicator is also a plus .I can put this on fast and it has decent staying power .Treat yourself and buy a couple of these little gems-I am going back for more!

Popular Lip Glosses