September 1, 2014 | 1050 users online

Concealers - Lily Lolo - Cover Up in Blush Away

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by moushka26

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm really, really pink (NW20) with a lot of surface redness from broken capillaries left over from manhandling my Scandinavian/British skin as a teenager. Covering the redness has been a constant frustration until I discovered MA and this fantastic neutralizing powder.
Lily Lolo's Blush Away is a soft, pale white/green that completely neutralizes the redness in my face without leaving a sickly green cast. This is seriously HG worthy and will remain in my overstuffed makeup bag until lasers take care of the capillaries (i.e., when I win the lottery ;) As with all mineral makeups, be prepared to cope with the added fuss of loose powder. That said, the packaging does include a closeable sifter that makes it possible to store the powder without mishap. I'm very late to mineral makeup but Blush Away has converted me. If you struggle with redness of any kind, give this a try; wish I'd discovered it years ago. Thank you, MA, and thank you, Lily Lolo!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by ferndarlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
Lasts FOREVER as you need so little.
Covers angry red spots, blemishes, acne scars.
Lovely texture, easy to apply.
Cons:
Can flake up a bit if you have dry skin or if it's used on blemishes that have gone 'scabby' it can look a bit odd if you over-do it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by tamilves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have rosacea and got this product hoping to conceal it. It has a learning curve. The first times I used it, I applied directly onto skin. I needed several layers to conceal redness and ended up with a weird white cast on nose and cheeks. Until one day I had the idea of mixing it with Lily Lolo's foundation and it worked like a dream! I got my redness covered on a really natural way.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by rbmilkshake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Was advised to try the yellow one Peepo for my dark patches. But this is so much better! Possibly an HG product, it brightens and evens up skin like nothing else. Maybe peepo doesn't work so well on yellow-tan skin, but this is great. Use a light touch though.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2012 7:24:00 AM More reviews by ssannaho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this, but when I put it on I find it pretty hard to blend it out and I have to put something over to make it blend in to my skin. I like it though, it covers up redness well but it's not that good for covering up acne. When I think about it, no powder foundation or other powder makeup is good for covering up acne.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 9:34:00 AM More reviews by MissBehaviour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been a Lily Lolo customer for almost as long as they have been in business and can't believe I didn't try this sooner. You don't need much to cover redness (in my case psoriasis related redness on my forehead) and it lasts all day on me without the need for touch ups. I sometimes wear this without foundation on top, it's that effective. Don't be frightened by the green colour, it won't show up on your skin after blending. Only complaint? Wish they made this in a larger size.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by FillerbunnyBuddy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a great colour corrector. It really cancels out the redness of acne well. But make sure to cover it up or blend well or you'll look really bizarre with green on your face! I wouldn't recommend this to people with dry skin because it can feel a bit drying and it is a powder concealer. Also, if you have like small pimples or a bit of redness I don't think you really need this. A regular concealer or even foundation can usually cover that adequately enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 10:29:00 PM More reviews by looweehse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

PROS:
- It's a sort of olive tone, a green with yellow undertones, which makes it looks more skinlike so it doesn't show up under foundation or make you look ill.
- Doesn't break out or irritate my senstive acne-prone skin.
- Can be applied with a regular concealer brush like how you would apply cream/liquid concealer for a fuller coverage, or blended in with a fluffy eyeshadow brush (like a MAC 224) for a sheerer natural coverage.
- Actually does conceal redness!
- Cheap, and a large amount of product. I've been using it for 4 years, and I'm only just on my 3rd pot.

CONS:
- Um... NONE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2009 3:37:00 PM More reviews by cemjay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love love love this product! I use this underneath my Blondie Foundation and if needed also under Blondie Cover Up Concealer. It instantly lifts my confidence as Blush Away cancels out the redness of my spots and spot scars and the redness of my cheeks and the sides of my nose. I would not be without this. Their sample sizes are deceptive (the cover ups come in mini baggies) and IMO are exceptionally generous and you will get a good month usage out of one. I am still using my sample (daily use, had it 3 weeks) and won't need to order the full size just yet but I will be buying it soon as I never want to be without this now I have discovered Lily Lolo! It lasts all day, does not irritate, does not melt off my oily skin and I am sure it is helping my spots too. Great stuff and a great company. HG stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 8:24:00 AM More reviews by PurpleReign

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This covers my red cheeks and spots very well. I use it under their Porcelain foundation. I love it!