July 29, 2014 | 1913 users online

Accessories - Dr. Scholl's - For Her Heel Liners

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2010 2:49:00 PM More reviews by ChildOfTheMoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My actual shoe size is 38,5 (EU) but only full sizes are sold here in Sweden. So I have to get 39 instead, which means that ALL my sandals and pumps are sliding off and rubbing on my feet. It was nearly impossible for me to wear a pair of sandals without hurting my feet. What I used to do is always wear sticky plasters on my heels to minimize friction (and pain). Far from an ideal solution since it didnt work so well. But then I discovered this genius invention. No, I'm not exaggerating. They are called "Heel Shields" over here: thin, see-through, jelly-like cushions that you place inside of the shoe, where the heel goes, and voila... no more sliding and rubbing, only comfort. Amazing- I can actually wear sandals all day and not get blisters.
I also recommend dr Scholls round jelly cushions for the insoles- great for high-heels.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

I bought these for a pair of pumps that kept sliding off my feet. I like them because they're very thin and inconspicuous. They gave just enough padding to keep my heel in place. I was surprised to find that my feet didn't slip, even though these are very smooth, and they stayed glued to the shoe (I was really careful and meticulous in applying them, and I never repositioned them. Also, the inside of the shoe is suede-like). I imagine these would also be great to prevent blisters. I think they're overpriced though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2008 8:18:00 PM More reviews by yumcheesy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this were a real b*tch to keep in place but i found a couple dots of E6000 glue was the perfect answer :-) and I haven't gotton any new blisters since <3

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2007 1:20:00 PM More reviews by newsystyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I literally just bought these after the new pumps I wore to work began sliding off the heel when I walked (v. annoying). Went to CVS and passed on the CVS brand in favor of these $5.99 gel heel liners hoping they would help my shoes stay put. Applying these was not easy because of the combination of sticky adhesive and floppy, stretchy gel material. Although I handled them as carefully as I could, the tips of my index and thumbs were stuck to the ends of the liner. When I pried my fingers away, the liner and adhesive would stretch away from the shoe like gum. I was finally able to stick them to the backing of the shoe, but the pulling of the ends caused some of the adhesive to stick out of the liner a bit.
I put my shoes on carefully, but the liners didn't hold the shoe in place, and then they curled into themselves into a sticky gooey roll. They look like crap now, but I ripped them out of my shoes and am going to get my money back. I'm going to try either the CVS brand (not gel) or the Dr. Scholl's regular Heel Liners (not gel). Stay away from these gel liners! They suck.