October 2, 2014 | 1318 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Straight Styles Model SS6N/NCS-4P

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2004 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Cloud718

I'm not sure if this is the one I bought. But the one I bought looks like two combs with black bristles that closes and opens. The middle barrels are supposed to make your hair shiny and the comb itself is supposed to pull hair straight as you blow dry. After using this product a couple times, my hair started to kink!!! The kinks look like the bristles. Doesn't really straighten hair that well. Or maybe I'm not pulling hard enough.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2003 10:08:00 AM More reviews by xxwesishotxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm actually surprised to see the bad reviews on this product. My old straightener broke when I was at my parents house so I ran to Wal-Mart and picked up the cheapest straightener they had, being this one. My hair has never been straighter. Granted, I don't have super curly hair, but it's quite wavy and pretty hard to straighen. This straightener did the job. My only complaint is the on/off switch. It's right where I put my hands so I'm constantly switching it on and off without realizing it. Other than that, I love this straightener!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2002 1:56:00 AM More reviews by breezybri

This doesn't really do anything for me. It pulls on my hair and I can just feel it damaging the hair shaft. Strands get caught on the sides of the iron. It doesn't do a great job of straightening it either, and takes too long to heat up.