Narciso Rodriguez For Her body creme

3.7

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I like richly scented body creams not as skin softeners but a touch of the body cream used as a fragrance, like a cream sachet. This gives me good control on the amount of fragrance, and it blends with the skin and personal chemistry in a cozy way. I found the Narciso Rodriguez for Her body cream to hardly resemble the official notes. I got no rose or soap from it. It opened with a light musk, mothballs, and a bubble gum floral. The bubble gum floral blew off quickly, then the patchouli started to come up. This patchouli is the kind that can vibe like garlic at times. Between the mothballs and the garlic, and the lack of perceptible rose, this fragrance was an overall disappointment for me, nothing like the test strip in the magazines. The jar is glass, very heavy and bulky, which could be a plus or a minus depending on your preference. You pretty much have to park the jar in one location and just twist off the top.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love using creams from the same line as my perfume, and this is no exception. No, it doesn't smell exactly the same as the actual perfume, but I think thats sort of the point, layering to me means adding another dimension to your scent, not just making it stronger. I do use this on its own sometimes, it is a rich, very moisturising cream. I think they've done a good job with it, and I love the packaging. Since it is a heavy cream, I don't need to reapply during the day. I like seeing it my bathroom, it looks expensive, but in a tasteful way. I will probably keep the jar after I finnish the cream, put unscented body cream in it, and add a few sprays of the edp.

Although I am happy with the quality of this cream, I won't be repurchasing. I won't be using a cream this heavy in summer, and for winter oil is just so much better for my dry skin.

i m IN LOVE with a body cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i first bought the EDT and the body lotion when they first came in london where i was in a trip, since it was available in my country about 2-3 years later...
i liked it so much, finished all of the lotion and left some of the EDT just to have some to smell and use rarely and didnt buy any, for years.
i recently put some on, and remembered how much i like it, went to a shop and discovered the whole body range.
i bought the body cream, went back home,had a shower and used it...
it smelled and felt so so so so SO SO gorgeously!!!!!!!!! i couldnt stop smelling my skin and felt extremely good!!!!!!!!! smells fresh , yet sensual, VERY feminine, creamy ,SEXY (i hope my bf agrees on this), i just wanted to eat me up!!!!!!!
i also bought the EDP and the deodorant.
i use just deodorant and the cream when i stay at home or just go to work and put the EDP when i go out at night or have the mood for something more intence.
I ABSOLUTELLY LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE NR FOR HER!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY THE CREAM AND THE EDP
i m a parfume addict, but this is going to be my HG parfume!!!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Extremely luxurious, moisturising cream! And the smell of course is divine! Love it and will keep buying it, and absolutely adore the glass container with the little plastic refill thing! 5 lippies for this!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

It's a nice, subtle body cream which keeps me sniffing my wrist. I like how close it stays to the skin, I just wish it lasted longer than it does.

For some reason I just don't like this cream and I actually threw it out! Because of my encounter with the body cream, I hesitate to try the other body products. I do like the powder though.

this is one of my favorite fragrances, so I was anxious to try the body creme. It didn't disappoint. It is highly fragranced, so you don't even have to wear the EDT during the day. Very moistuizing and luxurious. Beautiful square glass container that hopefully I won't break. LOL

Popular Fragrances