October 24, 2014 | 1704 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Boots - Natural Collection Tinted Moisturiser

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Jessicaj123

This is a really bad tinted moisturiser i picked it up because I thought it would be a nice natural alternative to foundation (for school) I'm sure I got the right colour but when I put it on it went patchy and looked really oily and greasy on my face even though it's only £1.99 I wouldn't waste your money on it

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2014 6:16:00 AM More reviews by anyasreviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This product is horrible! I love Natural Collection products but this is so bad! I used a very small amount and I looked orange, caked up and greasy! I got the right colour, but it was horrible! The packaging isn't that good, the lid actually popped open a couple times. I wouldn't recommend this product! -Anyasreviews

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Floralmakeup

I started wearing tinted moisturiser a couple of months ago and this is the first one I tried. I bought it in the shade 'fair' because once applied to the face it can go a bit darker than it looks but if it is blended well it is fine and gives a good finish. I like this product because it gives colour to your face and gives your face a brighter complexion. The price is so good and is one of the main reasons I picked up the product. It has medium coverage, I wouldn't say it was bad but it is not outstanding either. The lasting time on your face isn't as good as I hoped and half way through my school day I find that it looks as if I am not wearing make up any more, I find this product quite moisturising but I couldn't tell that it made a drastic difference to how my face felt. Overall I do like this product and I will continue using this.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by EricaAnn8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very sensitive, acne-prone ski. Everytime I start using a new makeup product, I just cross my fingers I does not break me out.
Unfortunately this TM caused me to break out after one week.
It does have good coverage and staying power. Does not have that "makeup" look which I try to stay away from.
I would give this a try and see if you like it.
I, however, will be returning this :(

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Bexyy1999

I first only bought this as I prefer not to wear foundations but wanted to try something new out on my skin, but it's now one of my must-haves. If I apply too much it appears orange so have to make sure I only apply a small amount onto my face. Gives a natural glow to skin and makes it look healthy. Not too heavy or obvious. Also lasts a long time

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by aliceprestidge

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this product thinking it was foundation as I did not read the label -.- but I believe it is better then foundation as it covers up spots and redness amazingly and moisturises your skin at the same time! - I strongly recommend this product to people that have just started to wear make up or people with bad skin conditions - and as all ways for the natural collection range am amazing value for money (this item can be purchased in boots stories)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by princessmaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

i love love love natural collection products, but this is not for me!

to be honest, i am not a massive fan of liquid foundations or tinted moisturizers because i find they sit on my skin and clog up in certain areas of my face, like my nose and chin, making me look flaky.
after using this on my face i found it did exactly what i hate about liquid foundations..it made me look flaky and dry! i know this is a tinted moisturisor (so im not expecting a great amount of coverage) but there was nothing to it. very sheer and i found it left little to no colour. i used the lightest shade as i have fair skin.

this is a very cheap and cheerful product, but it did absolutely nothing for my skin in terms of moisture or colour. i much prefer wearing mineral powder foundation!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by lclarkX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I prefer to wear tinted moisturiser as appose to foundation because tinted moisturiser it gives a light coverage while making your skin feel super soft. My friend told me about the Natural Collection and said they do really cheap but amazing products. The tinted moisturiser comes in a clear little bottle which is really simple looking. I realised that there were only a few shades (about 4) to choose from and as I have quite fair skin, I got the Fair colour. The application is really creamy and doesn't feel thick at all however, it does NOT have any coverage, not even a light coverage. I ended up using more concealer to hide my red patches on my skin, rather than the tinted moisturiser. To be honest, you get what you paid for. The product is very cheap so obviously the product itself is going to be poor. Even the colour Fair (which is the lightest colour they do) is about 3 shades darker than my natural skin tone and it doesn't blend very well. It is quite a poor tinted moisturiser and it's probably just going to sit in my makeup bag and not get used. Overall, this product is OK for people who have NO imperfections or redness and just want to add colour to their face. I would recommend not to buy this product and to not be fooled by its cheap price. I would be willing to pay the extra few pounds for a tinted moisturiser that had light coverage and matched my skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by apinchofspice

This is the first TM I brought, as I wanted to stop wearing foundation for a while, yet still have light coverage. I found the coverage to be very much 'barely there' which was a little disappointing, but with concealor it doesn't look too bad.

Sometimes it comes out streaky for me which is irritating, but generally its an ok product, it does somewhat smooth out your complexion and its a 40ml tube for £1.99 so the value is awesome.

But I'm going to be getting back into the world of foundations as I need a more medium coverage base.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by ATMakeup

Overall, this product is good. Really smooth on your skin and looks nice too!
For me, the only downside is that when I squeeze it out, far too much comes out, so it ends up drying up all over the lid!
Plus, there isn't a great deal of shades to choose from. Only about 3, which is annoying as none of them perfectly fit my skin tone!

Overall it is a good product and I would buy it again:)