November 28, 2014 | 1413 users online

Blush - Ben Nye - Dry Cheek Rouge- Chestnut

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by zooper12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the packaging on this blush-the flip top and clear top is nice.(So you can see the color without having to open it.)This is a really pretty color,but I honestly have no idea how to describe it,and I don't wanna mislead you by describing it wrong!So hopefully the other reviewers did a good job of that.;)It is very,very pigmented,and can look OTT really easily,if you're not careful. It's really good for contouring,I'm not a huge fan of it on the apples of my cheeks,but it works.Just be careful if you contour with it,because it works great,but can easily look like way too much,and make your face look red and overly made-up.Overall,recommended ifyou are looking for a contouring blush,or just like bolder blush colors!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2009 2:07:00 AM More reviews by loverofmineralmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I totally agree with the previous reviewer, this blush is exactly the color of MAC's Format without the frost. Simply put, it is one of best red blushes I have ever tried and to say this blush is pigmented is like saying the is sky blue - one full swipe of this blush and you have enough for blush to apply on 2 people, so use an extremely light hand with this blush. This blush is an awesome blush color for a woman of color and I think would look best on olive, tanned and dark skin tones.

As with all Ben Nye blushes it is finely milled, blends beautifully and has staying power. The best thing about it is that it comes in a 36mm pan and only costs $6 and I purchased mine from The International Fun-Shop (www.stagemakeuponline.com) and can also be found in costume stores or anywhere where theatrical makeup is sold.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2007 5:46:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just purchase Chestnut today. Deep, warm brown with matte finish. Sort of like MAC Format w/o the frost. Unique colors. Shows up well on me. So very pretty with my deep bronze-brown skin(NW45 or HIP 818). Super pigmented. A very tiny bit covers my whole cheek. Cost $6 at local theatre supply store. Finely milled. Blends/applies like a dream.