October 24, 2014 | 1725 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy Tubes in Sun Bronze

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by juliacouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. Its a very nice color for the fall season. It looks amazing. Its fairly pricy, but if you want it for fall, then I recommend it. I recommend it alone, without a lipstick, but maybe with a light pink lip liner as a base on it. I like how I can just throw it in my purse and it will fit no matter what, but I don't like how I can never find it because its so small!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by snis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product was listed in a magazine as a good lipgloss for women of color and works well with my skintone (NC44).

In the tube it looks like it might be too dark, but it is a sheer bronze. I wanted a tube applicator because it is more sanitary than using fingers or a brush/wand. The shine doesn't last as long as I would like but the underlying bronze color gives my lips a nice natural look. I know this is Lancome, but I think this product is too expensive so I am on the fence about buying it again. I honestly believe I could find something comparable for cheaper in this color family but I do think this has a nice creamy texture and great vanilla like scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by broadway0rbust

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice product! Not as sticky as MAC's Clear Lipglass, good wear, great sheer color, and I love the packaging. Though I like the product, I probably wouldn't repurchase only because there are comparable products out there for less. I'll happily shell out my money for product, but not for gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by gc2011

Holy grail product for me. I've used this (and always kept a backup) for over 15 years.

Lovely bronzey-berry color, but no worries, not a nasty berry. The perfect pinky-bronze, in my opinion. Doesn't make you look like you tried too hard, either - very 'effortless chic'. Which is the idea, right? :)

Highly recommended. In my opinion, this would work for many skin tones, as it's flattering for many gals in my circle of family and friends, and we are all different skin tones, hair color, you name it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by kadbeauty

Looooove this beautiful gloss! I recieved 8 samples of Juicy Tubes in the good bag of an event I participated in, and I like most of them, but Sun Bronze really stands out because of its color. In the tube, it looks like a brown gloss with brick-red undertones. But be not afraid, on lips it gives the most beautiful berry color with a hint of shimmer. It really makes my fair complexion pop and is a great way to complement my rosy undertones. The only complaint is that Juicy Tubes are on the expensive side for my age with no job so I'll have to ask for one for Christmas!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a cool-toned girl, so most bronze and plum shades aren't all that flattering on me. Sun Bronze works though; it adds just enough summery, shimmery polish without too much color. The smell is nice and I like the tube packaging, although I'm not a huge fan of the long list of not-so-stellar ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2009 3:25:00 AM More reviews by ellyray

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a gorgeous, shimmery plum, that you can build to intense effect or smudge on lightly for a natural bitten-lip look. It's a fairly similar colour to Clinique's Black Honey. My tube of Sun Bronze has sat untried in my cupboard for a couple of years, I've always thought it looked a little too bold for me, but I'm so glad i finally gave it a go - it is a seriously beautiful colour, perfect for autumn (fall) and winter. Classic Juicy Tube slickness and shine, with medium wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 11:24:00 PM More reviews by okusandman

This shade is a warm copper shimmer over plum, very nice if you want something different. It's another scent I can't place, it might be a tea scent or black currant, but it's sweet and the gloss goes on smooth and makes your lips feel like glass.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Wizdom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really loved this it is thick but this only depends on how much yo uapply. Ive also found that this Sun Bronze makes my lips look full. There was a point in time where I was told that they were going to discontinue Sun Bronze and I literally went across town to buy another one, not to mention in the Juicy Tubes Holiday Set Sun Bronze is in there as well! In all I love this product becuause it is so hard to find Browns that show up and look well. The name describes exactly how it looks. Sandy/bronze/copper look.

Hope this helps !

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2008 11:31:00 PM More reviews by 9154mf

I dont really understand why these glosses are so expensive. They are just nice glosses and I love the fact that they are tenacious but not sticky-feeling, but defientely overpriced. I thought this colour would be sexy shimmery bronze on me but turns out it looks like a dark rosey-brown on me and its too dark and a bit aging on me, I have light to medium skin (NC35).