July 24, 2014 | 1247 users online

Cleansers - Be Fine-Exfoliating Cleanser with Brown Sugar, Sweet Almond and Oats

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by tanyagovea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this in a prize pack, I really love my queen helene honey scrub and wanted to compare to this one, it is more grainiy and have to be more gentle with it, but i love the smell and how its foams up a little, it left my skin super smooth and clear, woke up with a great complexion that I had to look twice! I need to buy a full size!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by darksunnygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The wonderful foaming sensation and sugar scrubbing away all the day's grime makes this THE BEST exfoliating cleanser I have ever used. I've gone through 3 full size and 1 sample size of this product. It makes my skin super smooth, clean, and helps keep my acne in check by getting all the nastiness that acumulates during the day out of my skin. It is also vegetarian (but not vegan) friendly, so that is a plus for me. 100% HG product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by livelaughlovexx

I was on the hunt for a gentle yet effective exfoliating cleanser and had no luck finding any, but in one of my subscription boxes i got a sample of this product and can i just say it is freaking amazing, its quite exfoliating at first but then it turns into a creamy rich lather which is like heaven for my dry skin. It's also awesome for people that dont have time to cleanse and exfoliate because this is like a two in one. My skin feels baby smooth after i use this! Love Love LOVE this and would definitley repurchase the full size when i get the chance. If you have dry skin make sure you give it a go. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Cupcakehell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love it! I got it for my girlfriend, as she has sensitive skin and has wanted to use a scrub that wouldn't kill her skin. I was unable to resist using it! It feels so great, and feels like cookie dough on your face almost. I use it in the shower, and the hot steam seems to help in the melting of the sugar crystals. The scrub gets all the gross out, and really feels clean. The best surprise is when the sugar melts, and creates the silkiest, most velvety lather I have ever felt in a face wash. Rae uses it about three times a week, and hasn't had any redness or irritation. I have used it three days in a row, and even my not so sensitive skin got irritated the last time. So don't get too caught up in cookie face heaven. :3 I think it is a total win! The only cons are, that I am afraid it wont last us to much longer, and we have only had it two weeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by flixbix

Did I get an old sample of something? There are virtually no grains. Maybe all the sugar melted, because all it is is brown goo. Does the trick, though. Won't buy again because I got this tube as a sample and have too many other cleansers to get rid of.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by luvlost03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I liked this scrub, it starts off grainy then dissolveds into a rich lather. It also leaves my skin soft smooth and moisturized.unfortunately this does contain SLS so I don't use this anymore and wont repurchase. I try to keep as much of my skincare and makeup free of harmful ingredients, unless there absolutely HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2011 5:28:00 AM More reviews by tstimbert

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a small packet of this in my August 2011 Birchbox. The first thing I noticed was how large the scrubbies were. It feels like someone chopped up the almonds and just threw them in the mix. There are some more appropriately sized particles (I'd assume the sugar) that don't scrape my face off like the random big ones. My favorite thing about this cleanser is that it lathers up on damp skin. It not only leaves my skin smooth, but it actually feels moisturized. I would be excited to get another sample, but I can't spend full price for a just okay product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by rshim09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first, I hated this product. I used to use it at the sink and thought it was hard and rubbed against my skin in a harsh way and I just sat it aside. Then I decided to give it another try, but in the shower. And I loved it ever since. You really need heat/steam and lather it up to make it soft and after you wash your face, it feels so soft and smooth. I do think it's pricey ($25 for 4 oz) but I think it's worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by ralkire1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I honestly don't know how this has gotten so many great reviews... I have tried it several times and I still hate it. I usually use my Clarisonic to cleanse my face but if you use it along with this product your face will be rubbed raw. I have tried it without the Clarisonic as well and I am still very unimpressed as I seem to get oily much faster. I do like that it's all natural but I think it smells a bit weird and would rather use a different exfoliating product (like St. Ives). I received this in a smaller tube to try out and will be using the rest as an exfoliator for my body, but I will not be repurchasing once I run out. ):

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 3:47:00 AM More reviews by sarahhjosephinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My mom got this for about $3 somehow! I decided to try it since it smelled so great, and I really like how it feels when being massaged in. Its like rough and grainy, and then they melt away and its smooth.. amazing!

But I think it makes my skin oily really quickly.