February 1, 2015 | 1550 users online

Liquid - Boots - No7 Stay Perfect Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 12:23:00 PM More reviews by izzie26

I just finished my first bottle of this foundation and I've really loved using it over the course of a year. I'm in the shade Honey and I think it works really well for me, no matter the time of year, in the summer I added a little bronzer to warm up my face a little and I was good to go!
I really liked the service at Boots because it saves so much time, the lady was lovely and in the end I've got a foundation that matches perfectly to my skin.
My skin is combination, it gets a little dry in places and a little oily in others, but neither are extremes so I'd say my skin isn't too awful for testing out the strengths of the foundation. If you have skin like mine, or normal skin PICK THIS UP!!!
This is one of my favourite high-street foundations - the price is great for the quality and quantity. I love the texture, lasts all day on me, seriously I couldn't ask for more :D

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2015 9:54:00 AM More reviews by laurenwebber2803

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this just about under a year ago and dont think i would ever go back, this foundation has such a nice texture, looks perfect on the skin, it has such a good wear on it and doesnt oxidise! The only downside to it is that the lightest shade is calico but it is still quite a dark colour so i do have to mix it slightly with a mac white foundation but that doesnt bother me that much, it might with other people so just bare that in mind!

pros:
- looks flawless
- stays on all day
- blends easy
- works for all skintypes (i think)
- worth the price £14/15

cons:
- not good for pale people who want a pale foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by ClaraDeMartino

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this foundation felt smooth on my skin however it built up greasy on my face and gave me headaches as soon as I would put it on, I don't know whether that is just me or anyone else but I can not stand this and have moved on to other foundations.
However I think it's a bit expensive for the size and quality of it..
Wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Georgiawalterxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation! I love that fact that boots match your skin colour to the right foundation. Very good medium coverage which is build able . Doesn't stick to dry patches and gives a lovely glow to the skin

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by imotchi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this foundation for about 2 years. It's affordable and looks natural, two big pros. To be honest I settled on this product after trailing through many of the top brands like Clinique, Gucci and Armani, none of which worked for me. Most of these pale foundations gave me a yellow or pink tint, and counter ladies would often suggest I start tanning to combat this issue. Eventually I just gave up throwing money into expensive brands and opted to go cheaper with No. 7.

I was matched to Calico, which is pretty good. It's still warmer than my skin, but doesn't have any overly yellow/pink tones, which are my nemesis. The coverage isn't great. I have blue veins that are still visible even with layers of this foundation on. My biggest gripe: it definitely doesn't last all day, even with a good primer and powder. I have combination skin, and the foundation would quickly slip off of my oily t-zone. It did seem a bit better on the drier parts of my face, so maybe Stay Perfect will work for those with dry skin.

I caved recently after becoming fed up with the poor staying power of this foundation, and decided to try Estee Lauder Double Wear - the first foundation I've bought that comes in a colour exactly matching my skin tone, totally covers my veins, and stays on all day long. Since I've finally found my perfect foundation I won't be buying Stay Perfect again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2014 4:06:00 AM More reviews by sksksk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in a bit of a rush. My skin has been a little dry (dermatitis, a reaction to something and I found my Bobbi Brown long lasting even finish foundation was stinging). I needed something to wear to work and didn't cost the earth in case I didn't like it. This has a lovely texture and you can blend with your fingers or a brush but a sponge after fingers would probably work, too. I have yet to wear this to work to see if it lasts the day but so far it has been fine (I have a baby and so am busy with him all the time!). This works fine over dry areas as well as my slightly oilier forehead. I don't love the mica effect, but it is not too glowy and powder would probably fix that problem. I am not sure I got the right shade-No7 makeup tends to be on the pinker side and yellow undertones probably work bette for me. However, my face has some pink in it so I can get away with this if I don't apply too much. I am not sure if I would repurchase-maybe I will ask for the colour match next time but I have also heard that it is not always accurate. The price is fair and the Boots lady actually gave me a voucher for 3 pounds off as I didn't have one, so it was quite reasonable, compared to department store brands.
Overall, I would strongly suggest considering this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Meladamilky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the foundation I've been looking for a whole life! It's not too expensive, and the product itself is absolutely gorgeous. It's lightweight, but gives you medium to full coverage. It blends in very easily. I like to use this foundation with my fingers. Only one pump, it's enough to cover your face. I does what it claims. It stays perfectly on my skin for 10-12 hours. It works better when you apply it after primer. If you feel your face is getting oily, just blot your skin and touch up. Try it out, and you won't regret.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2014 7:06:00 AM More reviews by themainerabies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I do like tis product, however I was initially determined a colour that was too dark for my skin so I chose one shade up and here is my opinion on it:
pros:
Good coverage
Nice finish
Blends nicely
Cons:
Sinks into my pores
didn't last long enough for me
quite oily

It is a nice foundation but not nice enough for me to repurchase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2014 5:36:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

At first, I thought this was Ideal for oily/dry/mildly acneic and hyperpigmented skin like mine, a more polished rather than a natural finish so, for me, ideal for special occasions and nights out. I already have the Beautifully Matte in Deeply Beige which gives a similar finish and I'm very happy with, but I was also colour-matched to Honey which is ideal for my summer shade (NC30-35) and as my skin is currently a little less oily (on retinol), I decided to try the Stay Perfect in this shade. It is so fabulous I'm constantly looking at my reflection! A gorgeous, perfect, satin finish with medium to full coverage and buildable, best applied with a brush and like Beautifully Matte, SPF 15. I only use a small amount, blend in less concealer than I'm used to due to the excellent coverage and set with a teeny amount of powder. If you have less than perfect skin and particularly if you're over 30, try it! If you prefer a really natural finish or your skin is very good, don't bother - it's at the more expensive end of drugstore prices (though the quality warrants it). UPDATE: I think this oxidises if my skin is a little oilier than normal. It seems to react with the oils in my skin even if I use primer. It's fine once I touch up with powder but if you're combination or oily and matched to two shades, go for the lighter. Or better still go for the Beautifully Matte instead. I'm not dropping any lippies as it's not aimed at oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by hanibanani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Have used many foundations in the past but this is the best.

I use deeply honey with a smashbox primer underneath and ensure my face is moisturised, and finish off with a matt luminous powder from sleek (in shade 2)

It doesnt look heavy or cakey, and I have a yellow undertone which this goes well with,

In all fairness I'm still using my darker shade from summer so I should probably opt for the lighter shade now.