April 19, 2014 | 1758 users online

Liquid - Boots - No7 Stay Perfect Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2014 7:06:00 AM More reviews by themainerabies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I do like tis product, however I was initially determined a colour that was too dark for my skin so I chose one shade up and here is my opinion on it:
pros:
Good coverage
Nice finish
Blends nicely
Cons:
Sinks into my pores
didn't last long enough for me
quite oily

It is a nice foundation but not nice enough for me to repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2014 5:36:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Ideal for oily/dry/mildly acneic and hyperpigmented skin like mine, a more polished rather than a natural finish so, for me, ideal for special occasions and nights out. I already have the Perfectly Matte in Deeply Beige which gives a similar finish and I'm very happy with, but I was also colour-matched to Honey (NC25-30) and as my skin is currently a little less oily (on retinol), I decided to try the Stay Perfect in this shade. It is so fabulous I'm constantly looking at my reflection! A gorgeous, perfect, satin finish with medium to full coverage and buildable, best applied with a brush and like Perfectly Matte, SPF 15. I only used a small amount, blended in less concealer than I'm used to due to the excellent coverage and set with a teeny amount of powder. If you have less than perfect skin and particularly if you're over 30, try it! If you prefer a really natural finish or your skin is very good, don't bother - it's at the more expensive end of drugstore prices (though the quality warrants it).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by hanibanani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Have used many foundations in the past but this is the best.

I use deeply honey with a smashbox primer underneath and ensure my face is moisturised, and finish off with a matt luminous powder from sleek (in shade 2)

It doesnt look heavy or cakey, and I have a yellow undertone which this goes well with,

In all fairness I'm still using my darker shade from summer so I should probably opt for the lighter shade now.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2014 9:24:00 AM More reviews by JJackson98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this foundation, it changed colour within a week of opening. I am a calico (lightest shade) and it changed colour with a slight yellow tone, and as I am literally pure white, it makes me look orange. It's not a product I would recommend...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Lawlciara

Love love love this foundation! Not to heavy and good coverage. I'm 14 so I really dot want a caked face of makeup and this was perfct. I found it hard to ever find foundation that matched my skin but the range of colours is very wide in this foundation. This girl that helped me matched me up to calico. At first I thought that it would be way to light on me as it was the lightest shades out of 17 and I'm not that pale. But turns out that it was perfect! Exactly alike! The girl said that it's more the tone of your skin rather than the colour! Anyway love this foundation and I think I will be relying on this for a long time now. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 6:20:00 AM More reviews by rkhan38

After many years of buying the incorrect shade of foundation- I have never seen one that fits my skin so flawlessly, it's almost like I don't have it on- does not came on me at all and I've been using for almost a year, it does however dry up quite quickly so you have to work fast when applying but overall I really love this product and I would repurchase it again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by ashlou7891

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am currently using this after trying many much more expensive brands & I have to say I adore it! ... It gives an amazing coverage & wears super well lasts all through the work day without drying out or becoming cakey .. LOVE!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Enp92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love this foundation. After years of searching I finally feel like I have the perfect match. This foundation is long lasting and you don't need to apply a lot to get a good coverage.
I like that this product isn't completely matte. It gives a very natural finish and for once I don't feel the need to have a powder on top of my foundation. As this is a boots no7 product, there are plenty of different shades to try. I was matched by their colour matching service.
I can sometimes break out with certain foundations but this is yet to happen with this product which I have been using for over a month now. It's nice that this foundation has an SPF 15 and I feel like you get really good value for money. Only thing I dislike is the packaging. Wish the product had the same packaging as the Stay Matte foundation as that one has a pump that pushes up so you know when you are going to run out and get the most out of the bottle. This product has a glass bottle which although looks nice, means its heavy and you can't tell when it will run out. Will 100% be buying again when it does though!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by HarrietRoseDavison

I visited the No7 counter after hearing about their new colour match system. I told the counter assistant that I had an oily skin type, but it was manageable with a tendency to get dehydrated and I like a medium coverage as I have a very uneven skin tone. She recommended me the Stay Perfect foundation over the Beautifully Matte as the Stay Perfect has a more natural finish.

When applying the product myself at home, I found it easy to blend, demi-matte and very long lasting even on an oiler skin type. I feel that the foundation wears off nicely throughout the day as my natural oils come through. I'd say it would be more suited to normal/oily skin types as it does have a powdery finish depending on how much you apply.

For the price and in conjunction with No7 vouchers with purchase, I think the product is brilliant and I'd definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 7:00:00 AM More reviews by Welshchick324

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is the best foundation I've ever used it lasts forever doesn't budge looks natural doesn't make my skin breakout and it's brilliant value for money would recommend anyone to buy it