Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1.25%) (Skin Protectant) Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water

on 4/30/2015 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I recently bought this after using doctor prescribed creams and ointments for eczema that made it worse, this has been a god send in a bottle, my skin is no longer red, dry, itchy, weepy and now feels nourished and moisturized from the moment I apply it. I used this on my daughters eczema too and it practically healed over night. will 100% buy again ☺

on 4/26/2015 5:05:00 PM

It's non scented which I'm not crazy about but other than that it makes you so soft it's amazing!

As a basic lotion this stuff is great. Not too thick and not too thin.

on 4/12/2015 9:21:00 AM

The very best moisturiser I've ever used and I've tried a lot over the years. Doesn't disappear on skin and keeps it moisturised and soft. Very happy and will definitely be buying again

on 4/8/2015 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok I have mild..ish acne....at 34!!! I have dry skin....not the stereotypical oily skin ....yet all the lotions and potions for acne treatments are aimed at oil/combo skin types...so after all the washes..exfoiliators. ..creams and gels I've used my skin broke down...had a brake down....and I was in agony with sore red ruff overly dry skin...only have acne on my chin but rest of face suffered too...smiling hurt...it itched...burned and every moisturiser made it burn or sting even more...my face was like a tomato (sun dried lol) this morning. ...so I decided a trip to my chemist was needed...the chemist recommend me a cream...but then said they didn't stock it (why offer me it then doh!!)...so they offered me an omoillant cream (same one I already had at home)...so I said no...looking around in desperation I spotted aveeno moisturising cream (not the lotion)....read the info and thought I'd get it as it seemed more natural based and if it can be used on exma then must be gentle...so I got it and ran home (ok I walked fast)....got home took my pitiful excuse and attempt at a make up cover up off....and prepared myself for stinging and burning to start especially round my eyes and cheeks....so I slapped it on.....NO STINGING NO BURNING.....what a huge relief. ...even round my sensitive eyes it offered relief instantly. ...I ran over to the mirror to see if I could see as well as feel....my redness had faded so much in a minute I swear. ..my eyes didn't look so red and swollen....cheeks seemed smoother less itchy...over all my skin looked calmer!
Does it cause breakouts or clog pores???? No idea...had it on most of the day now abd skin feels so much bettee...so I actually don't care about spots. ...my skin was like a dried up lake. ...I was sore and itchy. ...a few spots I can handle...but not being able to wear make up I can't. ...now my skin feels calmer and smoother and not so red...I can wear make up...so spots can be covered up....Make up looks daft on cracked dry skin....so hoping after tonight I can apply make up in the morning and not look like a cake face...or like I have wet sand on my face lol...seriously if your overly dry and have stupidly over sensitive skin like mine due to acne treatments. ..sunburn....exma. ..etc. ..try this its quality...even as an eye cream its fab!
10/10....not overly priced...squeeze tube...good amount of product. ...and is totally and unbelievably amazing....and yep its only a moisturiser. ..but I was in pain this morning...in tears..hours later im not...thats worth every penny!!

on 3/22/2015 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Didn't really like this. It has this wheaty kinda smell it's not so bad or overpowering. It doesn't last on the body after a while it's like you never used anything. I didnt have any reaction to this I only used it on my legs and arms though.

on 2/22/2015 2:54:00 PM

This stuff is awesome! I use it on my face for dry skin I have acne prone severely dry skin. I love how it's unscented and you put it on and it kind of dries instantly and locks in the moisture. I'll never use anything else for my face!

on 2/6/2015 11:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This was my first ever moisturizer that I bought for myself. While I liked it at the time, I've found better in recent times.
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion has a faint oatmeal like scent. It's not very strong or offensive. The cream itself isn't very thick in consistency. It provided a decent amount of hydration, but not as much as I would have liked. The hydration didn't last a whole day and was never quite enough for Winter.
This is a good moisturizer, but not amazing, no "wow" factor.

on 1/30/2015 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have dry, sensitive skin and I tried this lotion years ago. I used it for only a few days & I don't remember anything but the fact that it made me break out on my back and chest. AND it brought back my eczema on the back of my hands and inner elbow that I hadn't had since I was a kid! It didn't work for me. =(

on 1/10/2015 10:16:00 PM

one word- YES.

This product is just great. My first and only moisturizer I'll be using this forever, lol! I had dry skin due to acne medications and washes and this worked perfectly. The smell and textures awesome too. I suggested this to other gals in my classes before who had dry/peeling skin and they all loved it also.