August 2, 2014 | 940 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by diepset1

My favorite body lotion of all time! Why? There is this pesky patch of white skin, sort of like chicken skin, on my right arm. This is the only lotion that has gotten rid of the patch. I moved to France and I was using Le Petit Marseillais lotion, which smelled heavenly, but it had no results. I used St. Ive's Coconut and Orchid lotion, which smells nice, but it wasn't very moisturizing. I also used Cetaphil, which was good, but it smelled like a plastic factory even though it claims that it's fragrance free. I refuse to experiment any longer! I want results, so I am going back to Aveeno and then the horrible patch of white skin will go away. The formula of this lotion is just perfect. It's creamy, but it absorbs into the skin right away and stays there. Plus, there is oatmeal in it, which is used to treat angry skin. The best part about this lotion is that it's fragrance free! I don't like lotion that has a scent because I can get tired of the smell or I can get a headache. This happens when I use Bath and Body Works lotion! Aveeno's lotion sinks into the skin and then sort of becomes a part of your skin. You smell how you smell and that's great. If you look for coupons online, you might find one for this or for any Aveeno product. The best I could do was $1 off because this lotion is about $9 a bottle. It's worth every penny because it delivers results. TRY IT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG!
I hate lotions/creams/oils. My hands feel greasy, I wash them all the time. I have tried so many brands before, from Nivea to L'occitane, Caudalie, and so on.
I was looking for an organic lotion with no fragrance and I ordered Aveeno online since it's not available in China.
Wow! That was exactly my reaction. My skin feels moisture and I don't get the greasy feeling anymore.
I have bought the body lotion, hand cream, baby diaper rash all from Aveeno and now I'm considering the shampoo and conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Jdeliz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Excellent rich moisturizer without oily residue. Absorbs instantly. Great for sensitive skin. Fragrance free.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by QueenOfFreaks

This stuff makes my legs smooth and shiny brightening them. I love this lotion and love the silky feeling it leaves

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by HaleyKnowsBest

I like how fast it dries and how soft it makes my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by ppd146

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this one on impulse when I saw a '20% off' in supermarket.

Before this, I have used Nivea moisturising lotion, but didn't really like it because of the greasy feeling after applying. However, this Aveeno is really amazing. It absorbs so quickly into the skin and doesn't leave a greasy feeling at all. I always have very dry skin in areas such as ankles and elbows but this lotion can cure effectively. The smell is light, and not too sweet, which is another positive point.

Price: affordable, I paid AU$10.39 (after discounted for 20%) for 345ml. I will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by BohemianChic89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have to say I love Aveeno products and almost all of my skin and bath products are Aveeno. This is simply another great product from Aveeno, it does the job without irritating my skin. It just works! I have three of these in my house! Aveeno products aren't cheap but they are definitly better than any "high-end" products I have tried and they far surpass anything else at the drugstore, in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by LambLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite moisturizer, hands down. I love this stuff and have used it for years. I have sensitive skin, so this is perfect since it is fragrance free. It is also nice and soothing on my legs after I shave.

I can not use this on my face though, it is a little too moisturizing for that. Although, when my cheeks get really dry, this does the trick.

In my opinion, anyone can use this. Once again, I was surprised that this did not get a higher rating on Paula's Choice, but I think that was because it does not contain any anti-aging ingredients or anti- oxidants. But it makes a damn good moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by l1nd53y

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My go-to body lotion. Absorbs well, love that it's fragrance free, very minimally sticky. Loooove it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I always have a bottle of this in the house for me or DH. I like that it is fragrance free, not greasy and is long lasting on skin. Contains oat kernal extract to soothe the skin.