February 1, 2015 | 1996 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2015 2:05:00 PM More reviews by maehyr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have dry, sensitive skin and I tried this lotion years ago. I used it for only a few days & I don't remember anything but the fact that it made me break out on my back and chest. AND it brought back my eczema on the back of my hands and inner elbow that I hadn't had since I was a kid! It didn't work for me. =(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Scorpiobaby96

one word- YES.

This product is just great. My first and only moisturizer I'll be using this forever, lol! I had dry skin due to acne medications and washes and this worked perfectly. The smell and textures awesome too. I suggested this to other gals in my classes before who had dry/peeling skin and they all loved it also.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2015 12:05:00 AM More reviews by hartmanmadison

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite lotions. Very creamy thick smooth texture and goes on the skin very well. The smell isn't too strong so you can still wear it on your legs and hands even with perfume on. Wouldn't recommend wearing it on a hot day because it tends to sweat off. Overall a great lotion!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by daisyismydog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference, I have dehydrated-normal skin and eczema. I use this on my body and I consider this a better-than-average lotion. It has a thicker consistency than others that I've used (Lubriderm, Bath & Body Works, AmLactin) but it hasn't veered into cream territory. Aveeno is still light enough that it absorbs quickly, and I appreciate that there's no added fragrance although there is a faint oatmeal scent.

It does keep me moisturized for the 24 hours it claims in the warmer months, but unfortunately I don't find that it is enough in the middle of winter when my eczema is at its worst. For anyone seeking a thicker, more moisturizing option, I would recommend CeraVe.

Overall, this is a solid drugstore body lotion, but not heavy-duty enough for me in the winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Sharsaw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This along with Baby Johnson are two of my favorite lotions and creams. Great thick consistency, smooth creamy texture and feels soft and nourishing on the skin. I have sensitive dry skin with adult acne problems. It is effective in all spheres. It makes my parched skin moisturized, hydrated and smooth like milkshake spa bath. Very effective to calm and soothe red irritated skin. I have had no acne problems but I am careful how often I use it on my face due to acne but body I use it very often with no issues at all. No greasy feeling, soaks in well. I always have a big bottle of Aveeno Daily lotion at home.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2014 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Calistacyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have dry itchy skin, meet your next new best friend.. It's not sticky and doesn't smell perfumy which is great! If you have normal soft skin, this would be great for you in the winter but not in the summer, although it's still nice to use at night but just not at daytime in summer, I recommend lighter moisturisers like aloe gel.. My fav is from a Korean brand called nature republic, their aloe gel is my holy grail! It's not sticky at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Maple26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased the fragrance free version of this. This is a basic moisturiser which does the job. It does take some time to sink in so at first it feels sticky but after an hour or so it sinks in and my skin feels soft and supple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by crystal105

I love this lotion and think it will soon reach HG status. I have fairly regular skin (though am prone to some breakouts on my chest and back) on my body which leans a bit toward the dry side, especially in the winter, and this is perfect. It absorbs well, doesn't leave any residue, hasn't caused any breakouts and has NO scent whatsoever. I put it on in the morning, and my skin is still super, crazy soft at night. If I miss a day (which I generally don't do when it gets this cold) my skin holds up fine and is still soft. I really love this. I will continue to use and buy. I do keep a richer hand cream in my purse because this wouldn't be enough for my hands during the Minnesota winter but will be fine when summer comes around. This is cheap enough that everyone should at least give it a shot!

I haven't used this on my face at all, so not sure how it would do for a facial moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by nivealover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product foes an amazing jobs at soothing my dry hands mid day. If I'm not washing them constantly in the kitchen at work, I'm at school rubbing them on paper, desks, books, paints etc.. And my daily life takes a toll on my hands. My friend bought a travel size of this and we used it up quickly so.I bought the big tube and have never regretted it. It kinda smells like wet dog, but its not strong nor does it last. The product itself works wonders and absorbs quickly so you can move on with your day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Vdifonzo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this lotion for two years, and I like it very much. The texture is light and non greasy. It lives up to the claim of moisturizing for 24 hours. I smooth it on my body after every other shower, and especially after shaving. My skin feels soft, moisturized and supple. It sinks right in, and it's never greasy. And, I also enjoy that it is non scented. It doesn't interfere with my fragrance du jour. It's worth the price for two reasons, in my opinion: a little goes a long way, and since I use it every other day, a bottle lasts a long time. Highly recommended.