September 17, 2014 | 1737 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by gandiko

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I usually use straight up shea butter (the beigey unprocessed virgin kind that comes all un-pretty like in big ass chunks in a non-vanity friendly plastic jar - heavy duty type shea), but when I'm tired and just want to get to bed and don't want to sit around waiting for the shea to sink in, this is what I reach for. This lotion does actually moisturise my dry skin, but it absorbs almost immediately. (As always, YMMV, and my skin really is quite dry do that might be why.) Other lotions just stay on top of my skin feeling gross and almost squeaky, ick. Hate that feeling. This, however, relieves the tightness in my skin, soothes my elbows and knuckles and softens my cuticles. I love it. I have the big bottle and also bought the smaller queezy tube to take with me during the day.

I like that the first ingredient in this is oat flour, and the last one is water. The middle is basically a mix of fatty alcohols and sillicones. So, as it says on the label, this is essentially a dimethicone skin protectant. If you have sensitive or reactive skin, I would consider that fact before putting it on my face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 10:46:00 PM More reviews by CobraRose

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this as a body lotion because it spreads easily. I don't like it as a hand cream because it's sticky.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 6:38:00 AM More reviews by Redhairedgoddess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Can't stop repurchasing! I have very oily and acne prone skin which is why I tend to avoid moisturizers (yikes) but this moisturizer has it all! Leaves my skin feeling soft but not greasy or slick. The redness in my face is instantly calmed down and my complexion appears much more even! I purchased the small 71ml bottle this time- but for $4 who could argue that! Excellent product. Highly recommend for all the ladies out there struggling with redness or acne!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by diepset1

My favorite body lotion of all time! Why? There is this pesky patch of white skin, sort of like chicken skin, on my right arm. This is the only lotion that has gotten rid of the patch. I moved to France and I was using Le Petit Marseillais lotion, which smelled heavenly, but it had no results. I used St. Ive's Coconut and Orchid lotion, which smells nice, but it wasn't very moisturizing. I also used Cetaphil, which was good, but it smelled like a plastic factory even though it claims that it's fragrance free. I refuse to experiment any longer! I want results, so I am going back to Aveeno and then the horrible patch of white skin will go away. The formula of this lotion is just perfect. It's creamy, but it absorbs into the skin right away and stays there. Plus, there is oatmeal in it, which is used to treat angry skin. The best part about this lotion is that it's fragrance free! I don't like lotion that has a scent because I can get tired of the smell or I can get a headache. This happens when I use Bath and Body Works lotion! Aveeno's lotion sinks into the skin and then sort of becomes a part of your skin. You smell how you smell and that's great. If you look for coupons online, you might find one for this or for any Aveeno product. The best I could do was $1 off because this lotion is about $9 a bottle. It's worth every penny because it delivers results. TRY IT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG!
I hate lotions/creams/oils. My hands feel greasy, I wash them all the time. I have tried so many brands before, from Nivea to L'occitane, Caudalie, and so on.
I was looking for an organic lotion with no fragrance and I ordered Aveeno online since it's not available in China.
Wow! That was exactly my reaction. My skin feels moisture and I don't get the greasy feeling anymore.
I have bought the body lotion, hand cream, baby diaper rash all from Aveeno and now I'm considering the shampoo and conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Jdeliz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Excellent rich moisturizer without oily residue. Absorbs instantly. Great for sensitive skin. Fragrance free.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by QueenOfFreaks

This stuff makes my legs smooth and shiny brightening them. I love this lotion and love the silky feeling it leaves

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by HaleyKnowsBest

I like how fast it dries and how soft it makes my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by ppd146

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this one on impulse when I saw a '20% off' in supermarket.

Before this, I have used Nivea moisturising lotion, but didn't really like it because of the greasy feeling after applying. However, this Aveeno is really amazing. It absorbs so quickly into the skin and doesn't leave a greasy feeling at all. I always have very dry skin in areas such as ankles and elbows but this lotion can cure effectively. The smell is light, and not too sweet, which is another positive point.

Price: affordable, I paid AU$10.39 (after discounted for 20%) for 345ml. I will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by BohemianChic89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have to say I love Aveeno products and almost all of my skin and bath products are Aveeno. This is simply another great product from Aveeno, it does the job without irritating my skin. It just works! I have three of these in my house! Aveeno products aren't cheap but they are definitly better than any "high-end" products I have tried and they far surpass anything else at the drugstore, in my opinion.