July 23, 2014 | 1906 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by HaleyKnowsBest

I like how fast it dries and how soft it makes my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by ppd146

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this one on impulse when I saw a '20% off' in supermarket.

Before this, I have used Nivea moisturising lotion, but didn't really like it because of the greasy feeling after applying. However, this Aveeno is really amazing. It absorbs so quickly into the skin and doesn't leave a greasy feeling at all. I always have very dry skin in areas such as ankles and elbows but this lotion can cure effectively. The smell is light, and not too sweet, which is another positive point.

Price: affordable, I paid AU$10.39 (after discounted for 20%) for 345ml. I will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by BohemianChic89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have to say I love Aveeno products and almost all of my skin and bath products are Aveeno. This is simply another great product from Aveeno, it does the job without irritating my skin. It just works! I have three of these in my house! Aveeno products aren't cheap but they are definitly better than any "high-end" products I have tried and they far surpass anything else at the drugstore, in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by LambLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite moisturizer, hands down. I love this stuff and have used it for years. I have sensitive skin, so this is perfect since it is fragrance free. It is also nice and soothing on my legs after I shave.

I can not use this on my face though, it is a little too moisturizing for that. Although, when my cheeks get really dry, this does the trick.

In my opinion, anyone can use this. Once again, I was surprised that this did not get a higher rating on Paula's Choice, but I think that was because it does not contain any anti-aging ingredients or anti- oxidants. But it makes a damn good moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by l1nd53y

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My go-to body lotion. Absorbs well, love that it's fragrance free, very minimally sticky. Loooove it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I always have a bottle of this in the house for me or DH. I like that it is fragrance free, not greasy and is long lasting on skin. Contains oat kernal extract to soothe the skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by jamboreeo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Aveeno products are usually great for sensitive and problematic skin. However I could not get over how greasy and sticky this lotion was on my body. It was thick and sticky and just would not absorb into my skin. I will not be using this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Creolepastry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been searching HIGH AND LOW for a lotion/body butter that can relieve my eczema. I finally came across this lotion. I bought it nearly a week ago and my eczema is slowly but surely going away!! It most definitely lasts 24 hours and it isn't scented. I also noticed that some of the scars from mosquito bites from over the years are slowly diminishing as well. Two thumbs up!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by MicahIsBored

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Okay so, Let me just tell you about my skin first:
My face is normal to dry and the rest of my body is VERY DRY! I have had dry patches on my arms and legs since I was a little girl.. Okay now to the review.

I bought this stuff at Sam's because I was completely out of lotion (and it was a two for one deal.) so I bought it originally for my legs (Because they were getting really bad) and I needed something.

Now, I used this for a few months and it did help my legs a little bit, until I would have a itchiness attack and then I would have to start at square one.

I kept using this stuff for a few more months and it was okay, and then winter hit! my entire body (including my face) was getting dry patches and itchiness, (I needed Jesus! lol)

I found out through one of the worst winters that this stuff didn't work for my very dry legs and arms very well, BUT it worked magic on the dry patches on my face! I didn't break me out (it did break out my sister though) it stay moisturizing for the whole day, it sank in well, didn't feel greasy, I was amazed!

Now I have been useing this everyday and night for my face and it helps tremendously!
-------------------

Pros: Wasn't greasy, Helped my skin heal (Until I scratched away all the progress) Doesn't smell, isn't sticky, Great facial moisturizer.

Cons: Not good for VERY DRY skin, will not help itchiness, Will cause breakouts on acne prone skin.

Tips: if you have really bad dry skin, I don't know if this will work for that. but if you have normal to dry skin or normal to oily it probably will.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Deserts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I'll recommend this to anyone! I love it's packaging for some unknown reason that just makes me love this thing! I have the 8 oz one and it was perfect for me to carry it in my bag! However it is kind of greasy and took me a while to put it on both hands until that oily feeling is gone, but besides that I think it's just what it says, it a moisturizing lotion that's good for daily use.